Booking Shore Excursions Issue

mmyers

I am booked on the 5/18 cruise to Bermuda on the Dawn. Can't Wait!

However, I am having a problem booking shore excursions through the ncl.com website. It let me book one excursion (Horseshoe Bay Beach), but now it will not take any more. When I go to the screen to find excursions, there is only one "Add a Shore Excursion" button. Shouldn't there be two more for the other two days in port? When I click on the button and choose another excursion, it does not take it. I have tried different ones.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Call NCL shore excursion desk - they can either explain the problem (timing, full etc) or at least help you with what is available. Or you could wait until you board and check the excursions you want with the front desk on the ship.

We experienced some issues when we booked shore excursions online .. same as you.. some not showing up, etc.. and we called the excursion people and they were able to book them for us. She did explain they have some problems with the online booking that they have not been able to fix yet. They were VERY helpful. She was able to give me ideas about the different excursions that you just cant get from online.

Archived