Disney Wonder Babysitting Services

g8r

We are thinking about taking the family on DCL Wonder in February and were concerned about the babysitting services. We have a daughter who will be 2 at that time, so not old enough for the kids club activities. I am aware of the $6/hour charge, the 2 hour minimum, and the 10 hour max. What I want to know is what are the typical hours that the babysitting services is open? On Carnival we had services available from 10PM -2AM every night as well as a few hours during port visits. I am hoping that DCL will have better hours than that. Any help?

I havent had children in Flounders, but I thought it was open all the time during the day and evening. It is open for parents who have Palo brunch and dinner.

I dont know if it is open til 1am like the childrens programs

sorry cant help any further.

Like the PP said, Flounder's is open for a block in the morning, closed for a couple hours midday (for cleaning), then again until midnight.

When you make reservations online for Palo or excursions it will ask if you want to make Flounder's ressies too. The pagers won't work when you're in port though.

I found out that even though there is a 2 hour minimum you can book 1/2 hour slots online. I booked 1/2 hour for each night at 9:00 (we had late seating) then added to it when we got on board so that we could finish dinner and go to the cabaret shows if we wanted to.

The Flounder's staff is awesome!

Archived