9 night cruise

maofthree

I'm not finding any 9-night Western Caribbean cruises at the current time. Carnival has a few 8-night exotic Western Caribbean cruises.

BUT, if you really want 9 nights and Western consider doing a back to back on one of the ships that alternates 4 and 5 night Western Caribbean itineraries. For example RCCL's Enchantment of the Seas alternates between 2 different 5 night Western itineraries and a 4 night Western itinerary. You could combine 2 cruises to get a 9-night Western cruise that way.

Celebrity Century, RCCL Navigator of the Seas, RCCL Granduer of the Seas, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Destiny all offer similiar options.

I would do a 10 night partial Panama Canal crusie. some of those will hit Grand Cayman or Jamaica as a stop.

HAL Zuiderdam, RCI Jewel of the Seas and Coral princess are all doing these next winter. Now some of the Princes crusies are full transit, but Princess is doing a few 10 days round trip Ft. Lauderdale.

Speaking of, have you found one that suits your needs yet? I hope you are able to as the Panama Canal is an amazing sight.

ANY of them would-I might would prefer the Zuiderdam but it is not written in stone, I would happily go on any of the round trip 10 day.

We are just in the "thinking about it stage" and my hubby is a little concerned about his position at work. He is no longer employed by Delta, but Delta is his biggest client. Because of this, we will not book before September, if we book. We now wait to book under the 90 day mark. things are too "iffy" for us right now.

That is the next cruise we want to take though and if we have to wait another year, we still hope to do it.

You might get lucky and get a good last minute deal. When I did my 10 night partial Panama cruise, I booked with less than 45 days to go.

That is what we are hoping- we "lucked out" on the cruise we took last month-because it was 6 days instead of the normal 7 for that ship, it was 40% less then usual for that time of year. (and we booked it less then 90 days ahead) Even if there is no "great" price-we still may book-hubby just does not want to plan for anything over 6 months ahead. We would gladly book an inside versus a balcony-if the budget demands that for those ports- I would rather do that itenary then a "super" price back to the usual ports.

In September we are supposed to take a few days and go to Myrtle Beach with friends and family.

So I am not sure if hubby has enough days left anyway for December. So it may have to be January. Whatever he decides- we will not book until after our Myrtle Beach trip.

Archived