Freestyle 2.0 on the Dawn

mmyers

Hello! I will be cruising on the Dawn to Bermuda on 5/18. I've read posts that say that Dawn has started converting over to 2.0. Does anyone know if she will be fully converted over to 2.0 by 5/18? Will the cabins be updated?

thanks!

I don't think anyone here has exact dates. I was on the first sailing that they had started implementing the food portion of 2.0. Most of what we heard is that the cabins (bedding) will be done in May...or by June 1.

After your cruise come back and let us know ;) .

Have a good cruise. I love sailing on the Dawn.

Hello! I will be cruising on the Dawn to Bermuda on 5/18. I've read posts that say that Dawn has started converting over to 2.0. Does anyone know if she will be fully converted over to 2.0 by 5/18? Will the cabins be updated?

thanks!

We're on the same sailing and wondering about 2.0 as well. Eleven days from now we'll have the answer.

If this is your time on the Dawn you won't be disappointed, regardless of whether 2.0 is in full swing or not. The Dawn and her crew is great and you'll have a good time.

Enjoy the Cruise! :)

We'll be on the Dawn on that same sailing as well. We were hoping for the upgraded beds and linens as we have been cruising on Princess the last 15 years or so and have become spoiled by the outstanding beds and linens in their mini-suites. We're trying NCL again for the first time in 15 years.

What kind of changes did they make to the menus?

Supposedly upgraded menus. They did have lobster more often, it was available at least 2 nights in the Venetian. Other than that it didn't seem much of an upgrade from the Gem last Oct.

They are also going to upgrade the room service menus, but that wasn't in effect yet.

Archived