Forum Maintenance: Wednesday March 20 @5:00 am ET Read more... ×
Cruise Critic Community
KAR3600

Room Decorations?

Are the room decorations worth the money?

Opinions may vary but I think so. I've surprised my wife a couple of times. She loved it.

We thought so! My husband and I had them for our honeymoon, and loved it! If you get them, enjoy~

DH loved his birthday decorations. They are in the room when we got on board which was a nice surprise.

My DW was amazed at what had been done to our cabin for her birthday cruise a couple of weeks ago. A job well done. The look on her face was worth the price............or was that "priceless"!!:D :D

Rick

In my opinion the decorations are worth every penny. The make the room very festive. :)

YES...very much worth the money. One our cruise in 2005 we did "congratulation" decorations for a dd and her best friend to celebrate their high school graduation. They loved the special touch.

Here is what our cabin looked like when I had RCL decorate it for my sister's birthday. They also had the same type ceiling decorations right inside the door as you walked in.

In addition I went to a party store that made banners and had a vertical banner made to place on the hallway door. I also included a photo of that.

Here is what our cabin looked like when I had RCL decorate it for my sister's birthday. They also had the same type ceiling decorations right inside the door as you walked in.

In addition I went to a party store that made banners and had a vertical banner made to place on the hallway door. I also included a photo of that.

What did you use to adhere the banner to your door?

Are the room decorations worth the money?

ABSOLUTELY!!! The look on your friends or loved ones face are worth more than the decorations themselves....:p

We did the Bon Voyage package (about $35 or so) and the kids and dh loved it. Our room was very festive. We even took some of the decorations home for the kids to decorate their rooms.

The best part ... we received a door sign. Since there were only two signs on the doors and we were mid-aft, it helped us find our room.

Enjoy!

The decorations are a nice surprise when you board. When I took my friend on his first cruise I had the Bon Voyage package. In addition my mom sent us a cake and a bottle of wine. All made for a very festive beginning to a great cruise.