Thank You, CruiseCritic.......

sail7seas

I spend a lot of time here on CC/HAL and have enjoyed it for years.

I just noticed this is my 20,000 post here and wanted it to mean something.

I have learned so much, met great people, shared a bit of info and spent endless hours talking about one of the things I like best.....Cruising. Most specifically cruising on HAL ships with HAL crews.

If this isn't one of the best Message Boards on the Web, it sure is as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks Host Walt, Host Joe, Laura and former Host Doug.

You probably aren't told often enough you are appreciated. :)

Congratulations Sail, :)

You are a very special member of this board and have contributed so much to it with your information and experiences .

Best wishes for many many more posts, and of course many many more wonderful cruises :)

I agree with you 100%. I have learned a lot from this board and by reading it, took our cokes on board with us and saved a ton of money. I thank the members for that. I enjoy reading all the posts and replying to them if I think my 2 cents will be helpful. Congratulations on your 20,000th post. :D

Congratulations on this milestone. One could say you have too much time on your hands but I know you lead a busy life. Your comments are always thoughtful, well reasoned and add much to the various discussions.

I heartily agree with your kudos to the board managers.

Jane

Sail7Seas

congratulations_fireworks.gif

On you 20,000th Post:)

I know I have enjoyed a great many of them and and thankful for all the information you have given me over the years. You were the very person I remember when I first started to post on CC HAL board.

Sail

Congratulations!!! I agree with everyone else and thank you for all the advice and experiences you have shared with all of us on CC. I can only hope to one day sail on your Maasdam (our first and favorite HAL ship that made us HAL devotees) with you - maybe on a Canada/NE sailing and meet you in person. I for one know you are a valuable contributor to CC when recently my wife said to me "did you see what sail posted on cc today"?

Thank you again and here is to your next 20,000 posts!

SAIL, congratulations on your posts. That's a very impressive number, but what's even more impressive is that you truly are a voice of reasson on this board. I've learned so much from your posts and hope someday to sail with you...on any ship.

Thanks everyone. My point really was to thank the Moderators for providing us with this Board.

I hope to meet as many CC'ers on a 'dam' ship as possible. :)

I spend a lot of time here on CC/HAL and have enjoyed it for years.

I just noticed this is my 20,000 post here and wanted it to mean something.

I have learned so much, met great people, shared a bit of info and spent endless hours talking about one of the things I like best.....Cruising. Most specifically cruising on HAL ships with HAL crews.

If this isn't one of the best Message Boards on the Web, it sure is as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks Host Walt, Host Joe, Laura and former Host Doug.

You probably aren't told often enough you are appreciated. :)

Congrats on all those posts. How many years did it take to reach 20,000?

WOW Sail.......& I was excited when I hit 1,000.......I always love reading all your posts over the years....congratulations...& I do agree with you, Cruise Critic & all the nice people who make it all happen, are most appreciated.

Lynne:)

Congratulations and THANK YOU! Since joining we have learned so much from your postings without even asking questions. Your wisdom and experience from cruising has helped us plan some of the greatest vacations of our lives.

Keep on posting--we have so much to learn and every post leads to better vacations. Again, thank you!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone! You have provided a lot of information, guidance, and friendship to more people than you can imagine. Here's to many, many more contributions from you. :)

And you are so right about the moderators and the wonderful venue they've provided to talk about that all-consuming topic---cruising! :D

Archived