Dawn A Little Late 10/10

shoreguy

Those that headed to the pier early may have a bit of a wait. Looks like the Dawn will not dock until after 10 am. That would result in disembarkation not even starting until 11:30 best case. Here is a picture as of 9:44 am with the ship still downtown.

Dawn1010.jpg.f59127c64c781749f3c28d3b24e3bc9d.jpg

The people on this board are amazing -if the NY Times had this many reporters nothing would escape them (maybe.) Shoreguy has explained something I was just wondering about: when I checked the Dawn's cruisecam at 10:14 the ship was docked, but all the forward balconies seemed to be full of people. I thought: Doesn't anyone leave this ship? Now I know why! (Well, why they were still on their balconies, anyway -not why the ship was late.) BTW, does anyone know why the Pied Piper NY Cruise Ship Terminal webcam has been turned off for several days? The terminal is full of ships today and I'm annoyed that I can't look at them...

BTW, does anyone know why the Pied Piper NY Cruise Ship Terminal webcam has been turned off for several days? The terminal is full of ships today and I'm annoyed that I can't look at them...

Go to the Empire State Building cam. They finally got the north view cam working, and you can zoom right in on the PST

I was able to use the North & South ESB webcams today to see her sail down the river. Looking forward to my own first trip. Are there any other webcams available after she leaves the upper bay? I was hoping someplace below the bridge would be available for viewing.

Archived