FREE Mouse Pad

MAXCAT received one....my mom tried to get it away from me...but a mouse is a mouse is a mouse. MEOW

Explorer of the Sea - November 2001

Nordic Empress - November 2002

Serenade - October 9

Trip was great...now looking for another.....

I thought everyone already mentioned it...there's a survey that pops up when you access RCCL's website. Take the survey and wait 2 or 3 weeks to get your freebie!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;11;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Mariner, here we come!

AOS 4/21/02 (awesome!)

Still have not received mine. I've noticed no one from the west coast seems to have either.

Guess I'll just have to wait alittle longer for it. I'm anxious to use it with my RCCL mouse that our friends brought us back from their last cruise.

Happy Crusin'

Cruise Queen 50

Sun Princess Oct 1978

Tropical Carnival Aug. 1988

Majesty of the Seas June 1995

Majesty of the Seas July 1997

Legend of the Seas April 1999

Grandeur of the Seas Aug. 2000

Radiance of the Seas Mar. 2002

Vision of the Seas May 2003

I got my mousepad this past weekend, also. Unfortunately, it doesn't work well with my mouse. I have an eMac and the mouse barely moves. So, not a big deal, I will give it to my granddaughter. She loves it. I see that some got the new Crown & Anchor magazine recently. Hope I get mine soon as we have now reached "Diamond" level so coupon should be pretty good. Just booked next cruise for Panama, Feb. 4th on the Brilliance. Have been on the Radiance twice, most recently on the Serenade, and next will be the Brilliance.

Hmmm... filled out Survey (assuming it was the one you completed when accessing their site)... No Mousepad... Maybe I've been upgraded to one of those Fancy RCCL Mice (mouse)... Wouldn't that be nice.

Archived