Redemption Of Points

I want to redeem points from my RCCI Visa for an obc on our September cruise. When I call the number in my booklet 1-800-421-2110 I got an automatic attended who instructed me to push a button for everything under the sun except redeeming points. I finally got a real person when I explained what I wanted they said they had to direct me to that department so they then put me back to my girlfriend the automatic attended who still wasn't giving me a number to push for redeeming points. Am I doing it wrong......Does anyone have a direct number or can tell me how to handle this....Thanks

I always just call the # on the back of my card... I don't have it with me so I don't know if it's the same one you called or not...maybe try that or call the # in your book again... I think sometimes you just get caught in a loop and have to hang up & get back in again..

Just did it yesterday - called the # on the back of the card 800-421-2110 and like you, listened to every possible option which didn't include redeeming points. Waited for a human (I believe under speak to customer service rep at the VERY END OF CHOICES) but I just told her I wanted to redeem royal points and she did it for me and said I'd receive it in the mail. Maybe you got a bad human, may just want to give it another try, kind of like Royal Caribbean - if you don't get the answer you want the 1st time, give it another try:)

Otay, your right called back pushed "0" got a person and took care of it in a minute. :D

I was told to keep pressing "0" until I got a real person and I have done it twice and it has worked. That person has been the one to help me.

Archived