Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

Sun Princess May 23 It's our Honeymoon! and first cruise for the both of us. Even doing a cruisetour afterwards. I can hardly wait.

We are on the same ship Vancouver to Whittier. We've been to ALaska twice on Princess and you should love the Sun. Best wished on the wedding!

Just booked the first 2005 Alaska sailing on the Oosterdam, departing May 7th from Seattle. Looks like a wonderful ship. We are thrilled that we can DRIVE to the pier in 3 hours...and avoid packed planes, sparse shedule options, and all the other stresses of flying. These boards help the time go faster!

Barbara

We'll be going on our first cruise, & first time in Alaska :D - sailing the Vision

August 12, 2005. By the looks of it, we'll be sailing all alone! :(

Can't wait to do all the great things I've been reading about (planes, trains...glacier viewing) and seeing wonderful pictures of!

Neetern

Guest enjoycruises

Rachelt, We are on the same ship. By chance are u cruising with your family? Hubby and I will be travelling with our 15 yr old son.

Rachelt, We are on the same ship. By chance are u cruising with your family? Hubby and I will be travelling with our 15 yr old son.

Enjoy Cruises:

Yes, we're taking our family. 5th cruise for me and my husband, 2nd for the kids, 1st time for all to Alaska. My son will be almost 16 and my daughter will be 13. Can't wait!

Archived