Any other Scrapbookers!!!

abbyndrewmom

Wendy, I loved your "show" pages! Was the stage and curtain background something you got at a local scrap store, or on line? I haven't seen that, but love it.

AZKathy, if you're still checking this post - I would love to see your Broadway page!

Wendy,

I like your show pages so much that I stopped today at one of our scrapbook stores. I couldn't find anything like the stage paper you used. I'll have to keep looking. I'm sure I'll find something.

I just noticed that you cruise on the 17th of September. I'm cruising the same week with Holland. I'll be travelling with a group of 10. Should be fun. I'm really looking forward to it.

You might want to upload them to a web-hosting site like webshots or ofoto. You just sign up, chose a password, and then begin the upload process. I use Ofoto for all my pictures! It is now called KodakGallery I believe but Ofoto still works. Try and see!

• 11 months later...

I can't believe this thread has been dormant for almost a year!!!! Glad to see it's back. I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years or so. I really wish I knew about it before getting married and having kids. I would have so much more done by now. We'll be married for 13 years this October and I JUST began AND finished my wedding scrapbook album just this morning. It is such a relief.

We have yet to go on a cruise BUT we're leaving in 22 days on the Norwegian Dawn for our very first one. We're going to the Bahamas and Bermuda. Cannot wait to take a gazillion pictures. I already have a 2-page layout done. (I actually copied it from a layout that someone was selling on ebay).

C'mon people, post some more pics of your pages!!!

I can't believe this thread has been dormant for almost a year!!!! Glad to see it's back. I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years or so. I really wish I knew about it before getting married and having kids. I would have so much more done by now. We'll be married for 13 years this October and I JUST began AND finished my wedding scrapbook album just this morning. It is such a relief.

We have yet to go on a cruise BUT we're leaving in 22 days on the Norwegian Dawn for our very first one. We're going to the Bahamas and Bermuda. Cannot wait to take a gazillion pictures. I already have a 2-page layout done. (I actually copied it from a layout that someone was selling on ebay).

C'mon people, post some more pics of your pages!!!

I forgot about this page myself till today. I'm like you, glad it is back. Congrats on getting your wedding album done, I have two cruises started and getting ready to go on another one, guess I'd better get busy finishing the other two. :) Then get started on the Daily pages that I will use as door signs on the cruise then bring home and insert as "Title Pages" for each day. Have fun on your cruise and the more pictures the better.....:D

Hi fellow scrapbookers, I am new to scrapbooking and need some help. I have more than enough scrapbook paper and accessories for my Oct/Nov cruise ~ I have been collecting stuff all summer. I know of the scrapyourtrip & tropicalscrapping websites thanks to all of your posts. But I need a wesite for holidays and misc paper that is as user friendly as the two just mentioned. The paper in my local stores isn't the best and I have to drive a good distance to get it. Last year we cruised when the ship was decorated for Christmas and this year it will be on Halloween, so I need paper & accessories for both. Any ideas? Thank you, LU

I get a couple free catalogs in the mail that you might want to check out. Go to their websites and just request a catalog. Just received one yesterday. Love their stuff, have ordered from them a few times.

www.stickerplanet.com www.paperwishes.com

I also go to www.splitcoaststampers.com for ideas. It has a forum, gallery and all kinds of ideas.

Hope this helps. I'm sure I have more but these are the ones that I use all the time.

I LOVE this thread! I've got some really good ideas from it. I havn't been scrapping but about a year. I was reading how some of you scan your pages. How do you do that? Did you get a scanner that was larger than a regular size scanner? I usually use 12 x 12 books and I can't get the whole page on my scanner.

Hi, all

I work in a scrapbook store in Florida.

I get a lot of unusual cruise and vacation supplies from on line stroe called Scrap Your Trip www.scrapyourtrip.com

You will like this web site.

When we went to S. America this was the only place I could find produces to use in my album.

Hope this helps :)

What part of Florida? I live in Tampa. Maybe I've seen you around a local scrapbook store!

I have not been to any of the stores over there, but I hear they are all great!! I need to seriously spend an entire weekend scrapbooking, and I still wont be caught up! I'm starting grad school again in two weeks. I doubt I can get caught up on 2 years! My email is jkatz3 at gmail.com

Email me sometime!!!

Jenn

• 2 weeks later...

Cseatrekker7

Hi I have visited your shop in St Pete's twice while on vacation. as a matter of fact, the first time I was there, the girl running the shop came outside with us to take our picture under your sign. Now that's a true scrapper. See you again in May Pat

Archived