RCL White Cake Recipe

Last week while onboard Vision of the Sea we ordered my parents a white cake for their anniversary . My daughter would like to have that cake for her birthday next week. Anyone by chance have the recipe. It's just the standard cake you get when you order one for a birthday or anniversary.

We had a white cake at our wedding onboard, and DH loved it. It had a whipped cream type of frosting, which was his favorite. You could probably make an angel food cake with whipped cream as frosting, or mix vanilla pudding with whipped cream to give it a little bit more flavor.

at a guess-a standard white cake mix frosted with stablized whipped cream-google should bring up about 500 reciepes-will come pretty close. My sister in law does wedding cakes and thats what she uses.

I was thinking about ordering one for our 5th year anniversary on our cruise in December 2009. Could someone please tell me the price range of the cakes? Thanks in advance!:D

Food & Beverage

Q: Are Special Occasion Cakes available?

s.gifA: We offer Birthday, Anniversary and Special Occasion Cakes fleet-wide for a nominal fee of $7.95 USD.

There are two types of cakes available: chocolate sponge cake with chocolate butter cream or vanilla sponge cake with vanilla butter cream, both are decorated with flowers on the left side of the cake. These cakes are 6" round and serve 2-10 people. The name (or names) will be written on the cake with a candle placed on top. A minimum of 6 hours advance notice is required. All cakes that are ordered by 12 noon will be served that evening in the main dining room.

The cake will be charged to your Seapass card or credit card upon request at time of ordering the cake onboard the ship.

If you don't want to purchase a whole cake, just tell your Main Dining Room waiter about the special occasion and who it's for. Our waiters will sing a birthday / anniversary song - with a slice of cake (based on the daily cake offerings for that evening) and a candle prior to serving you the dinner dessert, free of charge. s.gif

:D Thanks for that information about the cake price and how they go about serving the cake. I truly believe that will make a truly wonderful ending to a wonderful meal. I hope I can have it served in one of the specialty restaurants. Thanks again.

Archived