Info on the following tours of Seattle

If anyone has ever taken any of these tours please give the good and the bad:

Mt. rainier Tours with either All Seattle Tours or Grayline

Duck Tours

Show Me Seattle Tour

Sightseeing of Seattle

We will be staying 4 days in Seattle this time and would really like to see more of it than what we did last year which was Pikes Market and The Space Needle, besides doing alot of walking between the 2 places.

TIA

We haven't done the tours but we see the Duck Tour every weekend and they sure look like they are having fun and you can hear the driver pointing out the sites.

Another idea is taking an Argosy tour to Blake Island for a native american show and dinner. Or taking the water taxi over to West Seattle for a fish and chip lunch and a great view of the Seattle skyline. The water taxi is only $3 one way and $1 for the return.

We just did the Duck Tour last month. Our driver/guide was great! They truly make the experience for you. We learned a lot and had a lot of fun along the way. I think it's defintely worth doing! I highly recommend it!

I have also done the Mt. Rainier tour with Gray Line (a few years ago). It consisted of transportation on a bus between Seattle and Mt. Rainier and several hours on your own at Mt. Rainier. The tour may be a little different now, though.

I managed to snag a discounted rate using my AAA membership (normal AAA discount is 10% off):

http://www.grayline.com/Grayline/info/aaa.aspx

Interestingly, Gray Line of Seattle is operated by Holland America Line!

Archived