Zaandam Suite perks question

JRD

First time cruiser going on Zaandam Saturday for 7 nights West Carrib.

From what I have gleemed from the previous post, the Zaandam has no Neptune Lounge. :mad:

Does anyone know if there is still a seperate concierge service for suite guests? Is there an area on the boat that is restricted to just suite guest?

Itinerary got changed due to Georgetown not being open and was replaced by day at sea. We now have from 6 am to 11 pm in Cozumel so I think it a good trade off. We were thinking of taking the shore excursion to Tulum. Anyone taken the trip? How long on a bus is the ride?

After all I have read here about Ochio Rios, the husbands are going to play golf and the girls are staying on the boat. Is it safe to let the ladies go into town on their own?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe:o

Zaandam is the last ship to get her Neptune Lounge and that will take place in January. Until that time, there will be no concierge service on Zaandam and 'no place special' for Suites guests.

Zaandam is a terrific ship and were it me, I would choose to enjoy the ship in Ochos Rios when the gents go play golf.....I think the ladies may be happy to stay aboard.

DH and I never leave the ship anymore when we are in Jamaica.

JMHO.....

I think you will enjoy the Tulum trip. Its about a 50 min. ride on the ferry from Coz to Playa Del Carmen then about a 40 min. bus ride to Tulum. We spend 4 weeks a year in that part of Mexico and love it. At the site, apart from the ruins and a nice beach, there are a few shops, bars and restaurants. Take good walking shoes, sun block and bug spray..enjoy......jean :cool:

Archived