• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Balcony or AD Suite on Spirit

jdmss

Hi

I've been in a suite, and some are real suites.

I consider a stateroom with a seperate bedroom a true suite.

All the suites on The Spirit have a seperate bedroom, not just one big room and a curtain.

Another plus on The Spirit, there are only 18 suites. The Butler's and Concierge aren't spread so thin.

When I cruised last, I was in an AB 10502, and Denny was the Butler for my stateroom, and Lisa was the Concierge. Both were outstanding in my opinion.

The suite was fantastic.

I've also booked an AD suite for my next Spirit cruise. It's smaller than the others, but I know I will enjoy it.

I think it's worth it, at least for me it is.

What ever stateroom you decide on. Have a great cruise.

Panama Cruiser. I am booked in 10500 for Alaska on 6/25. In looking at the deck plans it looks like the 2 end AB suites (10502 & 1002) are bigger than the 3 in the middle. What exactly is the difference between these & suites 10500, 10008 & 10001? I tried to get one of the end suites but they are booked up already.

Checkout these photos if you haven't seen them yet.

http://community.webshots.com/user/10snut100

I hope this is correct. This is the suite in the same location as your's but on the starboard side.

All of the suites are nice. Some just bigger. I know the center suite 10000 has a hallway as you enter.

The 2 outside suites, 10502 and 10002 have a small side balcony, and the bathroom has a winow that looks out to the balcony.

The suites forward and aft are all decorated differently, no cookie cutter design on these.

http://cruiseclues.com

has lot of info too.

I hope this helps

We booked an AD suite on the Spirit for May to Alaska. We've not been on a NCL ship yet, but on Carnival their balcony cabins are so tiny. It will be worth it to us to have the suite and more room. We also wanted to take advantage of the butler and concierge service since we will be eating several meals in and wanting to get on and off the ship early.

To us, the decision is based on if we will be using the room and the extra services then it is worth it. If you will be on deck mainly and not interested in the services provided by the butler and concierge, than the extra money may be a waste.

Archived