Coupons for Atlantis Adventures and Fair Wind

PoohCruiser

Aloha,

I have been searching around here as well as on the internet for a while but still no result so I thought I would post a thread to ask my follow Cruise Critics. :D

Does anyone know where to find coupons for Atlantis Adventures and Fair Wind (if they even exist)?? :confused: I tried to search on the two websites (http://www.spotlighthawaii.com/ and http://www.thisweek.com/) that people mentioned here before for coupons but couldn't find any. It seems like back in 2005 the Entertainment booklet had 25% off coupon for Atlantis Adventures but they don't seem to have it anymore this year since I couldn't find it in my booklet. :( What about those brochures at the Honolulu airport and all over Waikiki? Has anyone seen any coupons for Atlantis Adventures and Fair Wind in those brochures?

I am hoping to go to the Atlantis Submarine Expedition & Royal Lahaina Luau combo package and the Fair Wind AM Deluxe Snorkel Cruise so any coupon would help a lot! :rolleyes: Thank you so much in advance!

If you're a AAA member, ask for their Hawaii book. There is a Fair Wind Coupon in that book.

Hello TravelingFamily5,

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if the coupon will work for none-AAA members also? I, myself, is not a AAA member but my good friend is so I want to make sure if he gets the book for me, I will be able to use it without showing the AAA card. Also, do you know how much off is the coupon for? Thank you so much for your information!

Hello TravelingFamily5,

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if the coupon will work for none-AAA members also? I, myself, is not a AAA member but my good friend is so I want to make sure if he gets the book for me, I will be able to use it without showing the AAA card. Also, do you know how much off is the coupon for? Thank you so much for your information!

If it's listed as for AAA members only, then you'd probably be required to show proof of membership at some point. If it's just a general advertisement with a listed discount for booking a specific way or at a specific time, then anyone would qualify for it.

If you're a AAA member, ask for their Hawaii book. There is a Fair Wind Coupon in that book.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Four Winds II (Maui) 15% early booking discount that's in the AAA book? I can't recall seeing a Fair Wind coupon, but it would be great if there is one. Where is it exactly? I'd love to tuck that away for future reference.

beachchick

Archived