Spirit Shines- 5nite Review Long

seaventurer

• 2 months later...

seaventurer, thanks for the review. Hope you get a chance to post your pictures before we take the cruise.

DW and I took our first NCL cruise last December on the Dawn. We have taken over 20 cruises on other lines primarily Princess, RCCL, Celebrity and HAL. Our "freestyle" experience was very nice so we booked the 2/13/05 Spirit cruise.

I loved your review...thanks so much for taking the time to write it. We leave on the 9-night this Friday, and we cannot wait. We truly loved our NCL Sun cruise and anticipate loving this one just as much (or more!)

We sailed on the Grand Princess in May 2003, and to be honest, I just didn't like the experience as much as our NCL Sun cruise. Don't get me wrong, every cruise for me is a great cruise, but NCL truly has the cruising experience that I think will ultimately win out for me.

Thanks again for the great review!

Seaventurer:

Your review made me want to go on the Spirit ASAP. Now I will have to decide between it and the Sun. Damn you! :)

Zimmerjulie:

"I find the vast majority to be fun, friendly, relaxed, adventurous, and, most important for me, unpretentious." - I think you have really summed up what I like about the people I have met cruising on NCL.

After "investing" very littlie into his machine, my husband hit a jackpot for nearly $1,200. I was sitting along side of him. Within 15 minutes I hit a jackpot for $3,750! It was unbelievable. . . . And you can also assume that we're going back to those same slot machines. Do you think lightening can hit twice in the same place?

And you can be sure, JP, that Kay and I will be in line right behind you at those machines -- just in case they don't hit for you.

Archived