This Sucks

Ziffworks dropped the ball on this one bigtime!

Not good. Glad that I don't work for them. The poop will really hit the propeller. :eek:

There are probably tons of very unhappy people right now. I really wanted to hear what Adam Goldstein had to say.

OK - they have just gone to Q and A. The two new neighborhoods announced are the pool area and the spa. The pool presentation is very interesting - 2 surf riders, plus an adults only solarium (2 level) at the front of the ship. Pool wise, the big innovation appears to be a beach style pool - entry from a beachy area into the pool - and an enhanced childrens area.

Hope this helps.

Nothing exciting so far. No charges for the zip line. Ship will be accessible. Not concerned that shipos are getting too big. Solarium will have an age limit - 2 level, adults only. A cafe for breakfast and lunch. A dinner option too. In the evening can be converted to a lounge with entertainment and water displays.

Nothing exciting so far. No charges for the zip line. Ship will be accessible. Not concerned that shipos are getting too big. Solarium will have an age limit - 2 level, adults only. A cafe for breakfast and lunch. A dinner option too. In the evening can be converted to a lounge with entertainment and water displays.

Thanks kruzguys for keeping everyone updated!!!

So sorry those of you got booted off but hopefully this will help...

• 4 pools
  • 10 whirlpools
  • one pool is a Sports pool for swimming laps in the morning and sports activities in the afternoon (jousting, water volleyball, etc.)
  • Other pool is a Beach Pool with a sloped entry
  • H2O Zone has Giant Octopus sculpture (looks like a little bit of slide) with a small kids pool and even a pool for toddlers w/diapers
  • Private Cabanas around main pools
  • 3 Bars
  • Solarium Pool on bow of ship! Huge area and is 2 decks high, some of those whirlpools are in here along with the 2 candelever whirlpools
  • Solarium has bistro with healthy choice food and can convert in the evening for dancing under the stars
  • Full basketball court
  • 2 large flowriders along with a Wipe Out cafe serving hambugers, hotdogs, etc.

Finally he said that the Aquatheatre area is also yet another reveal for another time since that's another pool area!!

How disappointing that you couldn't see the show! It seems like many had tech difficulties :(

We've published our news item on this already: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=2753

Hope this helps fill you all in! Thanks so much for spending your night with us. There's more fun to come :)

Some of the issues were pop up blockers that should have been turned off. Also I had to switch from Firefox to Internet Explorer to see it. Once I did that the site ran much better.

Same here with the pop-up blockers, after I changed that it worked great for me! I even tried to look you up in the Chat option Gordon but didn't know your last name :p There were about 12 Gordon's participating tonight :D

###

Archived