Smeyer418...

7SeasLover

When were your Egypt photos taken? I saw the link to 250 photos and thoroughly enjoyed myself! Our trip is April 18th. I'm curious as to what time of year you went. I saw folks in jackets!

It was November 2007. It was much colder than I expected at night on the Nile. Other than that it was pretty warm....but not unbearably hot....you should be ok in April.

We had an absolutely great time... We lucked out we had upgraded on a gate 1 tour and were part of a group of 8! Like a private tour. We went into Cairo a week before and were on our own....and loved every minute of it...

ps thanks for looking athe pictures that was culled down from almost 1000....

You're like me - I take about 1,000 every time I go anywhere. I can't ever cull them down though. I have to upload and print them all! I'm into scrapbooking and I'm about 4 cruises behind!

I suspect we'll have much hotter temps in April, but I'm prepared. The coldest I've ever been was in the Baltics last May and in the Falklands and rounding the Cape. Even Alaska was warmer than those two places!

We're going with Grand Circle and will be on the MS Anuket. 138 people I think.

You're like me - I take about 1,000 every time I go anywhere. I can't ever cull them down though. I have to upload and print them all! I'm into scrapbooking and I'm about 4 cruises behind!

I suspect we'll have much hotter temps in April, but I'm prepared. The coldest I've ever been was in the Baltics last May and in the Falklands and rounding the Cape. Even Alaska was warmer than those two places!

We're going with Grand Circle and will be on the MS Anuket. 138 people I think.

That's the size of the ship. they will break you down into smaller groups of about 40. I hate getting on and off busses with that many. as to pictures at least at .10 cents per that isn't too bad. I don't print them out all. I do cut them down and I do some scrapbooks with about 20 pictures. I had one of the pictures was printed in an SF magazine one of the sunsets on the Nile...

IMG_0049.jpg.06348a3bf4caaae8c9d18de4673e6c32.jpg

Archived