xcaret or xel-ha(I am very confused)

lovetexas

We've done both, both are great in their own ways. If you want water activities, do XelHa. Snorkeling, natural lazy river, nice beach, hammock island, etc. XCaret gives more of a cultural feel. Animals of Mexico, butterfly area. There is some snorkeling at XCaret, but it is not nearly as good as XelHa. For us, if you are not in port long enough to see the evening show at XCaret it is a little over priced. The evening show is terrific with lots of native costumes, dance, etc.

• 2 months later...

We have only been to Xelha. If I remember correctly it was quite a bit cheaper than Xcaret and they both had great reviews. Xelha was beautiful and there was plenty to do for an entire day there. Food is included in the price of the ticket. We loved the snorkling and the lazy river was fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Karen

I've done both a couple times and I'm one who prefers Xcaret to Xel-Ha. I like the nature exhibits and cultural exhibits, but I'm kind of a nerd in that respect. :D

Will you be traveling with Kids? If so, I'd recommend Xel-Ha... especially if they like water activities.

Archived