Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JKMastalski

Just back from Dawn 10/17 - 10/24. Full report Later. Any questions?

Just wondering how the weather was on Monday was it warm enough for sunning? Have been on the Dawn last year but it was in the summer. How was formal night I would imagine a little bit more dressed up than when I was on. Any good ideas as to what beaches are good in Nassau since we are not going to the parivat island. Thanks for you help.:)

Welcome back.

I was actually wondering how the layout works with a full ship. Did you find that you felt crowded or was there a lot of open space on the ship. How were the top decks for getting loungers etc.

Thanks for your help.

Monday was warm enough to lay out in the sun, but I don't think for swimming. Although there were plenty of people (actually mostly kids) swimming, but definitly not warm enough for us.

The ship never felt crowded at all, except for the chocolate buffett. The lines and crowds were unbelievable. There were pleny of chairs, tables, bar space, etc. etc. throughout the entire trip.

One thing I will mention is that there is Definitly not enough room at the pool regarding lounge chairs. People were fighting to get them. The thing that irritated me was that people would leave a towel on the chair and not occupy it for hours. totally unfair. My advice is get to the pool deck early!!!