Pastcruiser

Besides CC ...do you know of other GREAT cruise websites?

I doubt you'll get much response to this due to obvious reasons.

you'll find a lot of info here on CC......surf all the threads and read a lot!

If you're on a RCL ship, join the roll call and sign up for the M&M

jul :)

cruise addicts is the first one I found, but quit when I found this. Cruise Critics is sooo much better. I have been going to dis board to the cruise section for our upcoming Disney cruise.

I registered on another board - it might have been cruise addicts = can't remember - I'll have to go look up in my internet book. It didn't seem like a good "fit" for lack of a better term. :confused:

[quote name='Pastcruiser']A call out to all of you web savvy cruisers! Besides Cruise Critic, do you know of other GREAT cruise websites?[/QUOTE]

there are a couple of other cruise message board websites, but they are no where as active as Cruisecritic, so I guess my answer to your question would have to be [b]no[/b].

a much smaller forum, but decent one is cruise-chat. it is less active, but informative. i much prefer the quick action on cruise critic, for sure!:D

I like the Community feel of CC but in addition to the posts I was looking for sites that were really good at the multimedia side and cruising (ie. Cruisers Videos and pictures). Reading posts is nice but seeing and hearing is also good.

[quote name='Pastcruiser']I like the Community feel of CC but in addition to the posts I was looking for sites that were really good at the multimedia side and cruising (ie. Cruisers Videos and pictures). Reading posts is nice but seeing and hearing is also good.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that does help.

[url]http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/[/url] is/was really good. Hopefully it does come back as stated on the front page.

cruise clues is good for images.

These are great! I also discovered doing a youtube search on the ship you are interested in gets several videos.

Keep them coming! Please don't get me wrong I Know Cruise Critic Rocks!!! I just though until they get full multimedia ... let's compile a list of the best of the best! From what I have found we are all about community and research on this site and the way I look at it the more resources I have the better the decisions I make...

Cheers

[URL="http://www.cruiseclues.com"]www.cruiseclues.com[/URL]

[URL]http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm[/URL]

[url]www.cruisejunkie.com[/url]