Where can I find "Cruise Fund" jars or banks?

scrappinannie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just saw this post. We created our own cruise box. We purchased a box that was an oversized shoe box size. Glued it shut and since we are cruising to Bermuda put pictures flowers, animals, historical sites, people in costume, picture of the ship, map of bermuda etc. My daughter loves to scrap book so she went to town!! We have a great looking "Bermuda Box" as we call it. Made us want to save!! :D

We made our own cruise/vacation fund "banks". We bought one of the big, clear plastic "jars" of animal crackers or pretzels from Sam's Club, cut out pictures from cruise brochures, & taped them on the inside. We throw any change that we get in there, & the pictures that aren't taped well will be held up by the change. We have 2 of these going right now, & one is almost full, & the other over 1/2 full. My husband adds a couple of rolls of quarters when he gets paid, & sometimes we "borrow" from the jars, but they do continue to fill up! They can hold about $200 each, which will be great "mad" money for our December cruise!

Archived