Forum Maintenance: Wednesday March 20 @5:00 am ET Read more... ×
Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KsCouple

Just Off The Fascination

Returned Monday from our first cruise. We were on the Fascination and we had the time of our lives. I have been reading the boards for the past couple of months to get some idea of what to expect. I want to thank all those that posted messages with tips and hints as to what to expect. The ship and crew were great and we made memories that we will cherish.

The only thing I would do different is scheduling of airline travel. We spent the night before the cruise at Miami airport. We were there 11 hours before the Carnival bus arrived. Believe me it was a long 11 hours. No problems or anything just a long time to hang around.

Again thanks to all who helped make this a great trip for my wife and I. We are looking forward to another cruise but don't know just when we will be able to do it again.

Im glad you had a great time. My husband and I are sailing November 8th. This is our first cruise and we can not wait!

Thank you KsCouple :) Glad you had a great time! My dh and I will be going on this same cruise 11/12 .. our first as well. Would love to hear all the wonderful things you did on this cruise. :cool:

Thanx much :D