Carnival Drink Coupons???

Jolly Mon Sings

I like them.. especially since most of mine have been unexpected gifts. In addition to any drink savings the 15% tip is included so that also saves a little. We still tip but it is a savings.

Not a good deal for beer so I use them all my foo foo drinks.

For frozen drinks-- its good. You are not really saving any real money. Mostly you get the coupons ONLY to prepay your bar bill.

Now if you got the coupons before the price went up-- thats where the real savings came in at.

Drink coupons do not expire. BEst deal I had going when I got my coupons for our first cruise-- 4 drinks for 15 bucks.. and i got tons of coupons that I used for cruises after 2000.

Two cruises ago I got tons of coupons again for both alcohol drinks and soda coupons-- drink coupons were 4 for 19.95 and soda coupons were 4 for 6.20.

You wont get the coupons in the mail-- you get them at dinner the first night.

Those coupons may also be used for refills on the Drink of the day ,

which I do believe actually cost $5.95.

And nothing additional should be added for the Refill OF the Drink of the DAY .

I asked about this when I called for my 45 day letter.

I am getting drink coupons as my choice:D

Plus I have several others that I did order, like I always do

and I have some left over also from my last cruise, so I will be taking them .

I like using them , and purchasing them ahead.

It is no bother to me , to carry them ...

I carry plenty of other things too ...like My carnival drink glass:p

my camera and video camera too :cool:

What is a few extra coupons to carry ? hmmmm?

Those coupons may also be used for refills on the Drink of the day ,

which I do believe actually cost $5.95.

And nothing additional should be added for the Refill OF the Drink of the DAY .

I asked about this when I called for my 45 day letter.

I am getting drink coupons as my choice:D

Plus I have several others that I did order, like I always do

and I have some left over also from my last cruise, so I will be taking them .

I like using them , and purchasing them ahead.

It is no bother to me , to carry them ...

I carry plenty of other things too ...like My carnival drink glass:p

my camera and video camera too :cool:

What is a few extra coupons to carry ? hmmmm?

Dumb question for ya..What is 45 day letter?

Dumb question for ya..What is 45 day letter?

a 45 day letter is when you write to carnival guest relations

and tell them about your cruise

perhaps a certain server or cabin steward does an excellent job for you . Or you really enjoyed a particular CD or whatever the case may be.

When you make Carnival Aware of things that happened ...positive or negative , if that be the case

they will forward your review onto the proper channels ...to bring attention to that server or steward...or whomever

and they may award you with a 45 day letter

which will give you an option from Bon Voyage of a small gift upon your next cruise.

ONe of the choices was one set of Bar Coupons ...and I made sure to ask ...if the coupon still covered the refills of the DOD

because I am aware that the prices had gone up ...

The lady did inform me ...that the coupon is still good for the refills of the DOD

and there should be absoultely no additional charge for that .

:D She made my day , can you tell ?

I enjoy the coupons also. It saves some money but more important to me is to keep our sail n sign bill down. I use them for frozen drinks in the souvenir cup and refills of the DOD. In the last year or two I have been charged occasionally when getting a DOD refill. It is less than a dollar but I can't remember how much.

We like to save a few coupons for the next cruise so we have them when we board.

can i ask on the 45 day letter, you said you got a set of bar coupons? so you got 2 coupons? good for 2 drinks?

im just curious because i got a 45 day letter, and im going on a cruise for my 25 bday this february, so im thinking bar coupons would be a perfect match for me

can i ask on the 45 day letter, you said you got a set of bar coupons? so you got 2 coupons? good for 2 drinks?

im just curious because i got a 45 day letter, and im going on a cruise for my 25 bday this february, so im thinking bar coupons would be a perfect match for me

one set of Bar coupons is good for 4 drinks:)

Is the drink of the day usually pretty good? Also for frozen drinks or foo foo drinks (I usually don't drink much) do they put enough alcohol in them? Or is it like Vegas where you have to tip extra to get a real drink. We'll mostly drink beer but I don't mind a stout margarita or daquori every so often (forgive spelling).

Trying to figure out also if we want to get the coupons.

I've gotten the coupons before and getting them this time. I was never charged extra no matter what kind of drink I ordered, especially the frozen. When I called on my 45 day letter, I asked for the coupons, and I asked if I bought more, is it stlll the same that you can get any drink. i gold them that I've heard of people getting charged more and she said no, that is the whole point of the buying them ahead of time and getting coupons.

We bought bar coupons on our last cruise, two sets apeice just to try them out. It was ok, no trouble to carry. We are buying Fun Ship dollars this time and will put them on our S&S card when we board. That way we can use the money all over the ship. We will see how this works out.

AnitaMarie

Archived