LIVE: Come follow me day by day on my 21st Birthday cruise w/ Twitter!

ohioNCLcruiser

Hey everyone thanks for the messages. Keep checking my twitter for updates. http://www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew. I just finished making my video reviews of day 1 and 2. They are too large to upload them here but Sunday night they will go live. I'm having a great time! This ship has the best crew!

James, could you tell me if the Dawn is adjusting ship time to match local time in Canada? The Spirit didn't on our cruise, which caused a lot of confusion, but I don't want folks thinking that's how all the NCL ships will be handling it if it's not the case.

TIA!

Nevermind! I see it mentioned in your notes @ Twitter!

Just woke up but going to Cagneys for breakfast. We lost 1hr due to time change so extra sleepy. Cruise critic M&G at 10:30 05:26 AM September 22, 2008 from txt

Can anyone tell me if I can ask questions on the twitter blog? I registered, but I can't really figure it out. If anyone can let me know one way or another if you can respond and/or ask questions, then I'll keep trying to figure it out, but for now I'm just confused.:confused:

Hey everyone thanks for the messages. Keep checking my twitter for updates. www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew. I just finished making my video reviews of day 1 and 2. They are too large to upload them here but Sunday night they will go live. I'm having a great time! This ship has the best crew!

First, and most important, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 13_10_12.gif

Second, can (or have you) taken pictures of the OS? We are booked in room 10506 for our upcoming voyage and would love to see what the room actually looks like. Enjoy your Birthday Vacation.

13_10_3.gif Okay, one more...couldn't resist.

Happy birthday, James!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got off the ship in Saint John and they give free fresh roses to the ladies!
Wasn't that sweet of them? My husband and I thought that was the nicest touch. The men received a lapel pin too.

My rose was still going strong days later.

100_0311.jpg

I really like this twitter thing. In fact when my husband and son and my son's two friends go on the Gem, I'm going to ask them to do this so I can keep up with their adventure.

James said that there are promo videos of the F3's being shown and is wondering if anyone knows anything new. I read the various speculations and don't really think there is anything new, but how would I post it if there was?

....James! Today is my oldest son's 21st also (eeeeek!). Alas, he's away studying at the library (yeah, right) in Vt. and not with me. I have loved following your cruise, and hope you're having a birthday to remember forever!!!!!

Mimi

PS. Thank you so much for all the things I've learned from you....and everyone here!

Archived