Leaving in a week - anyone have ?'s

Spikesgirl

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! Just a couple more hours and we're heading out. Just think, when everything is over and done for us, you still have a trip to look forward to!

Cheers!

Oh darn, I got busy and didn't get to wish you a Bon Voyage before you left. Hopefully you will see this message on the ship.

Have a wonderful time, and can't wait for the answer to some of the questions to be posted upon your return. :) :)

It seems each trip to Tahiti with Princess we have taken, things change from year to year, and this will be very welcomed. Enjoy!

Charlie,

I hope you have a wonderful time. I'm sure your in flight now and I hope you see this on the ship...

My questions echo others. The question about the spa showers the last day. But what I've also done is got the Ready Bath towelettes. You can use them on folks not able to shower. They are pretty good. I'm bringing a packet for the last day just in case.

My other question is about transportation from airport to hotels. What's available and the price. There are 5 in our group. So any insight would be great.

Thanks and have a great time. :D We are on the ship right after you... We may run into each other. lol.

Hi Charlie,

I hope you are enjoying your stay in Rangiroa. We are on the Nov. 19 sailing....just saw the thread now.

Are you doing some diving? Can you please tell us about your experience, esp. drift diving in Rangiroa? We booked 2 dives with Topdive in Rangi.,2 dives in Bora Bora, 1 in Papeete. How about night dive in Raiatea or Bora Bora? We pre reserved one in Raiatea but if that is the island night with the local children dancing, we are thinking of cancelling and do it in Bora Bora instead. What is planned in the Bora Bora night? I called Princess for this info but they can't give any.

Also,in Papeete, how far is TP docked from the ferry going to Moorea? Around how much would the taxi cost? We'll be in Moorea post cruise and did not book the transfer as we would like to leave it open.

Thank you very much. Happy sailing!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived