November 1st...D_Day..Want to join me?

Belle

Wow - I haven't posted on this thread for awhile ---- Carolyn, I hope everything is going well for your now -- How is the college search going?

Ok - nothing new around here - still working on being healthy. I started a biggest loser at work and there are 10 of us. Everyone is so into trying to be healthy, even when I am not motivated they kick my behind in gear --- I just love their excitment and I hope it keeps up. The last day of our biggest loser will be the day before we leave on our cruise.

I've done good on my diet, but yesterday was another story and I feel very guilty. I had breakfast, and then had a sandwich for lunch. We then went to the American Folk Festival in town and I had a chili dog w/cheese and about a cup of kettle corn. Last night we actually went to Pizza Hut and had pizza -- I had two pieces and the topping off another piece. This morning I can't even get my rings off ... so much salt. Hope I haven't undone everything for the week

Oh yeah, forgot that Friday had been "cheat night" too. Hopefully I will get to the gym today. Only 40 days until I cruise again. Jan

Archived