Puerto Quetzal- Tours?

Gabrielle R.

I will be on the Island Princess in Puerto Quetzal over the Holidays. I have been trying to see what there is to do. So many say go to Antigua... I realy don't want a LONG drive to go into the city. I was wondering what is out there for tours?

I prefer swimming, but I do like history, adventure- OK no Zip lines.... Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks!

Gabrielle

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We went to a coffee plantation and to Antigua for lunch. I would have liked more time in Antigua. Before the plantation they stopped at a small town and you knew it was so you would shop in this one store...wasted too much time. If I had realized we would be short of time I would have said something. We ended up getting to the coffee plantation after the tour started so we didn't get the whole thing. Lunch was excellent. It was a nice day but also disappointing. They should have had their timing better.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Coral's excursion to Antiqua and didn't find the drive that long and found it to be very interesting as you went through the country side and various villages. Antiqua to us would be a must see and will go back the next time we do a Panama Cruise.

Archived