WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Just back from the Century's SF to Alaska cruise, it was a wonderful time and the crew was fantastic. Jonette Briones-Sarmiento did a great job as CC Hostess. She will be on for one more cruise, then going home for her vacation.

y7uqaze4.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410971758.779387.jpg.17d489320ce33318a0feb22ed0fd0d84.jpg

Edited by CruisinCindy

As of last week the changes on the who's who chart for the Infinity.

Master - Nikolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain - Matthaios Karandreas

Executive Chef - Yasna Arriagada

Since you just posted this, do you know who the Cruise Director is? Thanks, Joan

I apologize in advance, as I am sure this has been asked and answered several times before. Is it common for a ship's crew to change during the transition from the European sailings to the Caribbean sailings? We sail in three months, and I am assuming it is probably worthless to investigate the ship's crew at this time, as they will likely change by then.

This chart has not been updated for half the fleet.

Thanks for all those who continue to post updates when they return from their cruise.

WhosOnboard2014-09-08.png

Just wanted to say thank you for updating this, have really found it the best feature of this board

How long are the Captain and Hotel Director on board ? I think CC host is on for 6 months.

I could be wrong (I am sure someone will correct me if I am) but I

believe both are on for 3/4 months at a time. The CC host

is in a different category so they are probably on longer.

Edited by Lois R

It was still Alejandro. He was very entertaining.

We had Alejandro on the Solstice a few years back. I liked him, unique Argentine sense of humor.

I noticed for our upcoming cruise on the Eclipse it is Sue Denning, anyone had her? Is she good?

We had Alejandro on the Solstice a few years back. I liked him, unique Argentine sense of humor.

I noticed for our upcoming cruise on the Eclipse it is Sue Denning, anyone had her? Is she good?

Sue is amazing and soooo much fun. Tell her the 'frozen yogurt queen' from Eclipse March 2014 says hi! She should get a kick out of that.

I think Sue has several identical twins as she seems to get everywhere around the ship. So visible and friendly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Sue has several identical twins as she seems to get everywhere around the ship. So visible and friendly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She even recognised us and spoke to us in Aruba, when she was supposed to be having 'downtime.':)

Two years ago we had a FABULOUS Maitre D' in Blu on the Solstice named Marion (a really nice young man from Romania). He was obviously on his way up.

Just wondering if anyone has encountered him lately?

I know him he is lovely :) I think I last saw him on the Equinox last November in the MDR.