WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

Anyone know who the HD is now on the Equinox?

As HostAndy shows above, HD is Christophe, albeit he goes home 2nd week in Feb.

He should be replaced by Mark ZELLER who is currently HD on EC, and then Darren TILLER will come off vacation to take over EC again.

Edited by Staffy
I'm working on one as of this weekend but there are major holes in my information.

Sent from our Reflection Condo by the sea...

I look forward to a new chart too.... Thanks for your work on this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

First, I want to thank Arno for starting this thread and maintaining the information. It is not an easy task especially when many ship updates are not posted in a timely manner and everyone expects that a miracle chart will materialize in real time but very few step forth to post, compile, and/or organize information. I always read this thread to see who the officers will be on our cruises and what ships officers I know are on. So again, thank you, Arno, for doing this for us.

We just got off the Constellation yesterday after our January 16th & 24th b2b cruises. Here is the information of senior officers from the "In the Spotlight" sheet and also Captain's Club host and house & dance bands.

Master: Captain Tasos Kafetzis

Staff Captain: Christos Trifyllis

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Politsis

Guest Relations Manager: Alana Abrams

Hotel Director: Marcela Salum

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

Food & Beverage Director: Bernard Mazet

Executive chef: Andy Bouchard

Captain's Club Host: Graeme Kelleher (but going home on vacation after 4-night Jan. 29th cruise and will be replaced by Lionel. Graeme is expecting to return to Constellation after vacation)

House Band: The Shenanigans

Dance Band: Deja Vu

We particularly enjoyed the Captain, Cruise Director, and Captain's Club host. They are a hoot and fun. I can still hear Graeme's voice "No, don't go!" as he pulled my suitcase backwards when we were in line to depart yesterday morning.

Kathy

Well done TourDeCruise, this up to date expanded info provided will be of great help to Arno as he completes his revised list. If others can do the same and add any other info on officer & crew changes in the future please add as well. Thanks for everyone's participation.

Going through my cruise folder this morning, I noticed I did not post the name of Constellation's Concierge who is Dee Wright. I have added her to the list that I originally posted yesterday.

Concierge: Dee Wright

Captain's Club Host: Graeme Kelleher (but going home on vacation after 4-night Jan. 29th cruise and will be replaced by Lionel. Graeme is expecting to return to Constellation after vacation)

Kathy

Going through my cruise folder this morning, I noticed I did not post the name of Constellation's Concierge who is Dee Wright. I have added her to the list that I originally posted yesterday.

Concierge: Dee Wright

Kathy

Do you think the captain will be on the Constellation in April to take the ship over to Rome? We met Tasos on the Solstice (when the ship was a under a year old); he was the staff captain. We will be on the April 9th sailing and curious if he will be on the ship then.

Do you think the captain will be on the Constellation in April to take the ship over to Rome? We met Tasos on the Solstice (when the ship was a under a year old); he was the staff captain. We will be on the April 9th sailing and curious if he will be on the ship then.

Tasos has been onboard for several weeks already and very much doubt he'll be Capt for the crossing, but I'll ask him to confirm.

Tasos has been onboard for several weeks already and very much doubt he'll be Capt for the crossing, but I'll ask him to confirm.

3 months on, 3 months off. No changes from early December, to early January as there is a crew freeze.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We spoke to Tasos last week when Reflection and Constellation were in Labadee together. He will not be onboard Connie for the crossing.

Eclipse Feb 1 2015

Master Panagiotis Skylogiannis

Staff Captain Charalampos Theocharis

Chief Engineer Georgios Spryrellis

GRM Simona Stumberger

Hotel Director Mark Zeller

Cruise Director Sue Denning

F & B Cernal Ozcelik

Executive Chef Richard Green

Captains Club Deborah

Music. Beacon Street Duo, Blue Velvet Band, Liz Strauss, Jeff Hughes, Bear Stevens, the Amazing Steelin

Edited by cruisestitch

Thanks for the list.

I need more input about the names to include. I was warned by Cruise Critic last year that my chart was too wide when viewed on certain devices. I am limited to 10 columns unless I flip the chart with the ship names at the top and positions listed from top on down. With Century leaving the fleet that is again possible until new ships are added.

Capt. Tasos boarded the Connie in mid-November. I'm sure by your April cruise, Capt. Nick (Nikolas Christodoulakis) will be back on board. He is a wonderful Capt. as well. You will enjoy him as he is very visible!

We are onboard currently and the Captain change over occurs on Feb 12.

Thanks for the list.

I need more input about the names to include. I was warned by Cruise Critic last year that my chart was too wide when viewed on certain devices. I am limited to 10 columns unless I flip the chart with the ship names at the top and positions listed from top on down. With Century leaving the fleet that is again possible until new ships are added.

What about putting the chart in a google doc and linking to it? As you update it, you could have help updating from others you give permission to update, but anyone can find it at any point? Just post a message that major updates have been done? Dropbox might work too, but in this case I think a google doc would be great.

Thoughts?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We are onboard currently and the Captain change over occurs on Feb 12.

Thanks for the confirmation! I will be on the Connie on March 7th and will look forward to seeing Capt. Nick again. (I also enjoyed Capt. Tasos this past fall.) :)

...... I was warned by Cruise Critic last year that my chart was too wide when viewed on certain devices. I am limited to 10 columns unless I flip the chart with the ship names at the top and positions listed from top on down. With Century leaving the fleet that is again possible until new ships are added.
Just a suggestion - An easy way (without needing to change the chart structure or maintain it on an outside website), would be simply to split it into two charts, with half the vertical columns of categories in each. Then you could continue to post them right here on Cruise Critic with no need to link anywhere else.

It would also be easy to remove the Century and add more rows for more ships, or some more categories in columns, as needed.

The thing about using the images, as Arno is positing now, it isn't "data" so it's not really searchable and can't be easily copied. He needs to create a picture of the table, and then past that in. Using cloud sharing from a site like Google Apps would allow any data, and anyone to view easily AND past the image if necessary and desired.

I'm fine with whatever, I appreciate what Arno does, but this would solve a number of challenge and maybe make the job easier, allow Arno to get some help, but still allow ample controls.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Where's captain Emmanuelle?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

If that is his first name, he is now on Sihouette, at least for our January 25, 2015 sailing. (OK, I checked my paper. Our captain was Emmanouil Alevropoulos from Greece. He is one of our favorite captains.)

Edited by Gangway Style
If that is his first name, he is now on Sihouette, at least for our January 25, 2015 sailing. (OK, I checked my paper. Our captain was Emmanouil Alevropoulos from Greece. He is one of our favorite captains.)

That's him. He was very nice and a hoot with Alejandro T from Argentina in The Liars Club show!

Arno

I am appreciative of what you do to post the table and, as others have said, think the format should be what is easiest for you. Perhaps having an external table and a number of people with permission to update it would make it easier for you but only you can know.

I know that I would be happy with the categories remaining as the last table posted and would think that it includes the core personnel. I would love others added [e.g. Specialty Restaurant Maitre d'] but understand that this information is not provided by many posters. I guess from the information posted on this thread, others would like to see the entertainers included. This really would not interest me. As you can see, you are unlikely to please everyone with the categories included because, the more you add, the more out of date the information is likely to be because you are not provided with the information to update the chart.

Perhaps the safest thing would simply be to include just those on the In The Spotlight. Then CC members could either post the list or an image of the page - whichever is the easiest for them.