WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Does anybody have an idea if Captain Emmanouil Alevropoulos will still be Captain of the Silhouette on March 22nd 2015? Thank you

Told me that he will be on until the TA on April 19th.

Do you know who takes over on the Silhouette after the TA in April, as I'll be on in June?

RICHARD SPACEY (?)

This guy is the best Cruise Director we have had in our 8 SOLSTICE CLASS cruises and our 2 ALLURE cruises....

He is a "show" by himself.....

You are right he has to be the best that we have had on any cruise. I told him so on our Feb 8 cruise. He is so funny. He could be a comedian if he ever gets tired of working on a cruise ship as a CD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arno - thanks for the update. FYI Hotel Director on Eclipse is now Darren Tiller. Also, Cemal (F&B Director) told me that effective the next cruise, Brad (don't know last name, and I believe he is new to the position) will be the F&B Director.

Do you know how much longer Sue Denning is due to be on Eclipse? We are sailing in April and would love to see her again.

ScreenShot2015-02-21at20230PM_zps5ea479ea.png

JC is no longer Cruise Director on the Solstice. He had an "accident" a couple of days into the Auckland to Perth cruise which departed on 8 February. We were told that he would be back after a few days but eventually Pete (forgotten his surname) the Entertainments Manager, said that he had now been appointed Cruise Director and that JC had left the ship would not be back.

We tried to find out from various staff members what kind of accident JC had had but none would say.

JC is no longer Cruise Director on the Solstice. He had an "accident" a couple of days into the Auckland to Perth cruise which departed on 8 February. We were told that he would be back after a few days but eventually Pete (forgotten his surname) the Entertainments Manager, said that he had now been appointed Cruise Director and that JC had left the ship would not be back.

We tried to find out from various staff members what kind of accident JC had had but none would say.

From his Facebook fan page:

Dear Facebook Friends: Thank You to all who have sent me personal messages. I thought I'd better address the problem so you're all in the know. A week ago I slipped and hit my head & back on a wet floor. After a bunch of tests I'm very happy that nothing is broken nor life threatening just beaten up. I'm currently in the care of the medical team here on the Solstice & I'm focused on recovery. JC xx

He then responded:

Cruise Director JC Thank you for your kind words. I'll find out tomorrow if Crew Medical will be disembarking me or not. Big day for me.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Does anyone know who the Cruise Director will be on the Millennium for the Alaska season this year (or at least at the end of May when we sail). We sailed on her last January and Steve Gayda was fantastic, and I think he is currently onboard but don't know when his current contract ends. Thanks...