Cruise Critic Community
Arno.

WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

Jamie was on Century and I did not care for her at all. She popped up at events like a circus monkey, but that was all I saw of her. I approached her at the "Newlywed Game" because I was sick of seeing the same 8yo kid at events that, therefore, had to be censored. They had the kid's mom & dad as participants and I think that should say it all to those who have seen the game played onboard. I was sickened to hear that they allow kids in bar areas until 11PM so nothing could be done. What I want to know is the name of the CD that was onboard Cenurty w/her in Dec '12. He was as useless as she was. He had the same joke at the end of the show about "if you were thinking about missing the show, tomorrow is not the night to do it". He found it funny. He was also only seen at scheduled events and then did a runner. We actually tried to chat with him as he tried to walk backwards out of the conversation. We realized what he was doing, but continued to attempt to engage him. He actually resorted to pulling out his phone and read a text message. Really poor taste. There was a member of the entertainment team called James that we enjoyed so much we hope he gets promoted! I haven't cruised a lot, but will say that the CD team make a big difference. The Aussie CD out of Melbourne on our previous cruise and his mate were rockstars compared to these two. Anybody know the joker's name that was on the Century w/Jamie?

After writing this I checked out Facebook and found out that Jamie Petts is a male so this was clearly not the Jamie on Century in Dec '12. I have no idea what the female Jamie's surname is. As for her male counterpart, he is John Grantham.

We had Jamie Pettes on board and loved him!! We dined with him one evening. Get to know him. He is so much fun!!!

We had Jamie Pettes on board and loved him!! We dined with him one evening. Get to know him. He is so much fun!!!

I would love to! See the last line in my post. Since I didn't know Jamie Pettes was a male I assumed it was the same Jamie on our cruise. It wasn't because the Jamie on our cruise was a female. Sorry for the confusion!

Jamie was on Century and I did not care for her at all. She popped up at events like a circus monkey, but that was all I saw of her. I approached her at the "Newlywed Game" because I was sick of seeing the same 8yo kid at events that, therefore, had to be censored. They had the kid's mom & dad as participants and I think that should say it all to those who have seen the game played onboard. I was sickened to hear that they allow kids in bar areas until 11PM so nothing could be done.

On our cruise on Constellation, they did the Newlywed game at 3pm in the afternoon! However, they still did some risque stuff. But given that JC wasted too much time talking at the beginning, they only got thru one round before running out of time.

Jamie was on Century and I did not care for her at all. She popped up at events like a circus monkey, but that was all I saw of her. I approached her at the "Newlywed Game" because I was sick of seeing the same 8yo kid at events that, therefore, had to be censored. They had the kid's mom & dad as participants and I think that should say it all to those who have seen the game played onboard. I was sickened to hear that they allow kids in bar areas until 11PM so nothing could be done. What I want to know is the name of the CD that was onboard Cenurty w/her in Dec '12. He was as useless as she was. He had the same joke at the end of the show about "if you were thinking about missing the show, tomorrow is not the night to do it". He found it funny. He was also only seen at scheduled events and then did a runner. We actually tried to chat with him as he tried to walk backwards out of the conversation. We realized what he was doing, but continued to attempt to engage him. He actually resorted to pulling out his phone and read a text message. Really poor taste. There was a member of the entertainment team called James that we enjoyed so much we hope he gets promoted! I haven't cruised a lot, but will say that the CD team make a big difference. The Aussie CD out of Melbourne on our previous cruise and his mate were rockstars compared to these two. Anybody know the joker's name that was on the Century w/Jamie?

After writing this I checked out Facebook and found out that Jamie Petts is a male so this was clearly not the Jamie on Century in Dec '12. I have no idea what the female Jamie's surname is. As for her male counterpart, he is John Grantham.

We are on Century in November 2013. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and Cruise Director are?

We are on Century in November 2013. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and Cruise Director are?

We cannot predict. You could contact a Century roll call and ask to be notified by someone. The chart is only as current as the last person reporting.

Spent the day with Bernhard yesterday on board the Indi of the Seas.

Such a shame he's left Celebrity.. but then again, Royal will certainly benefit from his X days - "watch this space" :D

Nikolas Christodoulakis will be back on the Century as Captain towards the end of Sept. so he will be Captain during your November cruise. He is a great guy---very visible and very friendly.

I don't know who the CD will be.

Eclipse - 8 Sept 2013

Capt. Panagiotis Skylogiannis

Staff Capt. Theocratic Charalampos

HD - Tom Brady

CD - Sue Denning

GRM - Simona Stumberger

F&B - Brett Coleman

Exec Chef - Paul Carroll

Does anyone know what happened to CD Dru Pavlov or CC Hostess Daniela Spiriac ? They were both on the Solstice in 2009. They were both great.

Does anyone know what happened to CD Dru Pavlov or CC Hostess Daniela Spiriac ? They were both on the Solstice in 2009. They were both great.

Dru is at the Miami office. He was on one of my cruises last year and we sat together at the Captain's Table. Lisa was the CD and several of us kidded Dru about how much better she was as CD. Said that there were parts of the job he missed. Dru was a fantastic CD!

Dru has been promoted into Miami HQ.

It has been quite a while since we met Daniela..

Just off Century today - can confirm that Master is George Iatrou, Hotel Director changed during the cruise to Daniel Simon, Cruise Director still Ben, Guest Relations still Jeff, Food and Beverage is Oswald Harbrecht, Exec. chef is Ronald Sionson,

Jonette still Captain's Club hostess, entertainment by Twist of 8, Celebration, Estrada Jazz trio, pianist is Peter Rossetti, guitarist is Martin Andales, and there is a vocal duo too [ called 5 o'clock Somewhere].

More changes due as Alaska season ends but nothing to confirm.

Jamie the previous Hotel Director flew home from Juneau during our cruise - wife is expecting.

Les

Just off Century today - can confirm that Master is George Iatrou, Hotel Director changed during the cruise to Daniel Simon, Cruise Director still Ben, Guest Relations still Jeff, Food and Beverage is Oswald Harbrecht, Exec. chef is Ronald Sionson,

Jonette still Captain's Club hostess, entertainment by Twist of 8, Celebration, Estrada Jazz trio, pianist is Peter Rossetti, guitarist is Martin Andales, and there is a vocal duo too [ called 5 o'clock Somewhere].

Jamie the previous Hotel Director flew home from Juneau during our cruise - wife is expecting.

Les

Best wishes to Jamie. This is the second time he left the ship for the birth of a chid.

Hi Everyone,

Anyone know how long Sue Denning will be on Eclipse for ? We hope to see her in November. Thanks in advance.

She was advanced to Sales Manager and is becoming a Canadian Resident. A couple years ago she left due to Canadain immigration requirements. Last she told us she was returning, but if she found a good job ashore it may be tough to leave. ~ Rick

The present CD will be on board for another month then Ben will take a two month holiday. I don't know who will replace him as yet.

I would love to! See the last line in my post. Since I didn't know Jamie Pettes was a male I assumed it was the same Jamie on our cruise. It wasn't because the Jamie on our cruise was a female. Sorry for the confusion!

Besides the gender difference, Jamie Petts is HD and it seems the Jamie (female) you're thinking of is a CD.

Les

We met Jamie a couple of years ago on the Constellation. Nice guy and we were looking forward to catching up with him again when we board the Century next Sunday. Oh well I am glad he has left for such a good reason!!

Prior to last cruise some guests referred to the above named site to find out who the cruise director would be and who the bartenders at the Martini Bar would be. Is anyone familiar with this site?

Thanks

It does not, however, include bartenders and wait staff. If the OP's friends learned about martini bar staff ahead of time, it must have been from some other source.