which ship for western carrib?

ok...tax day is here and gone, and now its time to think about vacations...the wife and i are debating the western vs southern carib...were on the navigator last year (eastern) and loved it...wondering if we should go navigator or a different voyager class ship...i liked the glass balconies on the navigator....and the options of chops vs portofino, instead of only one...any input guys? anyone have a preference on which ship? navigator, mariner, or explorer (not sure if that's the one doing western, but i think so)

thanks

If you're looking at Western Caribbean, I think your first thing is to decide whether you want a more Caribbean trip or a more Mexican trip.

One, Explorer I think, does three stops in Mexico + one Caribbean. The others do three stops in the Caribbean + one Mexico.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

mark...thanks for the answer...i'm not really sure the ports are very very important...at least not to me...hey, as long as we're on a ship, right? lol

i'm just wondering if there is a major difference between the various voyager ships...and if our family here on the board has any preference...i look at it this way...if i do the one this year, i'll probably end up doing the other next year...lol

Archived