My cruise Consultant ROCKS!

theshireshihtzu

My PCC just took care of me in a similarly great way. :D I'm loving that this sale doesn't seem to be limited to new bookings!

It isn't limited to new bookings, but the $600 OBC is for latitude members, others in suites should get $500. If you are not latitude and got $600 good for you.

Nita

Hmmm, I thought the most was $500 for a suite using NCL's promo code. Maybe she gave you an extra $100 onboard credit herself. Ooops, just saw Nita's post. Thanks for the info.! We'll have 5 in a suite and 3 of the 4 adults are Latitude members & so is our DGD. Is it $50 for each Latitudes member or just for the first two?

I notice it's for next year's Panama Canal Repo. Congratulations, it was great this year, and I'm sure it will be next year, too.

Are you on the deck 9 or 8?

Hope the weather isn't as hot as it was for us this year. I notice you're going to Huatulco. That was a late addition for us (taking the place of San Francisco and Los Angeles), but was a beautiful place.

The transit through the canal was memorable. It helped that we had friends with suites on all four sides of the ship, so we had a progressive party, starting with the left side in the morning, going to our place on the aft, relaxing in an AB during the day, and going to an AC on the bow for Gatun Locks and back to our cabin (AD) for departing the final lock.

You can click on my link if you have any questions.

I guess I couldn't have dragged this subject any further off-topic.

It isn't limited to new bookings, but the $600 OBC is for latitude members, others in suites should get $500. If you are not latitude and got $600 good for you.

Nita

I am Latitude and still "thought good for me", LOL. I thought the OBC was $300 for suites, not $600 so I was thrilled. :D

Out of curiousity, can you tell me what the OBC is for a mini-suite for non-Latitudes? (I have some friends I want to give the straight scoop to.)

I notice it's for next year's Panama Canal Repo. Congratulations, it was great this year, and I'm sure it will be next year, too.

Hope the weather isn't as hot as it was for us this year. I notice you're going to Huatulco. That was a late addition for us (taking the place of San Francisco and Los Angeles), but was a beautiful place.

The transit through the canal was memorable. It helped that we had friends with suites on all four sides of the ship, so we had a progressive party, starting with the left side in the morning, going to our place on the aft, relaxing in an AB during the day, and going to an AC on the bow for Gatun Locks and back to our cabin (AD) for departing the final lock.

Were excited for this cruise! Its for our 20th wedding anniversary:D Our 3rd NCL cruise. We tried to book an AD but beleive it or not they were all BOOKED...over a year ahead of time. Anyhow we got an AE. I'm sure I will have questions. Thanks for the offer to answer them;)

BTW we are on deck 8. I wanted deck 9 but those are handicap rooms

I was already booked and called to see if I could get "somethiing" and got $125 OBC...which I tought was great until he said...."per person" which I thought was even better!.:) I have a BA.

Do you have a PCC? I call my TA and she didn't seem to want to bother calling NCL. I have a mini-suite on the Gem April 11. Maybe I need a new TA.

I just love these boards -- you always get great info:

I have a question about the OBC:, I called my TA and asked, I was told she would have to rebook and it would only be $100 pp for a total of $200. but the fuel surcharge has gone up and that will cost an additional $54.00 so it probably isn't worth it. I told her that is still $146. OBC so go for it. THen I found out I get a union discount from reading on the boards and got that discount. But after the above posting I am not sure -- we are booked in a mini suite AF for Feb 2010. We booked with deposit in June 2008.

Did I get the right OBC.

Oh yeah, there are 4 of us in the mini-suite, 2 are Latitudes Members and 2 are not, 2 are Union Members and 2 are not.

Thanks

I just love these boards -- you always get great info:

I have a question about the OBC:, I called my TA and asked, I was told she would have to rebook and it would only be $100 pp for a total of $200. but the fuel surcharge has gone up and that will cost an additional $54.00 so it probably isn't worth it. I told her that is still $146. OBC so go for it. THen I found out I get a union discount from reading on the boards and got that discount. But after the above posting I am not sure -- we are booked in a mini suite AF for Feb 2010. We booked with deposit in June 2008.

Did I get the right OBC.

Oh yeah, there are 4 of us in the mini-suite, 2 are Latitudes Members and 2 are not, 2 are Union Members and 2 are not.

Thanks

Well for your TA to indicate is wasn't worth it, is lazy on her part in my opinion, that being said, it looked like you got about the right credit. If you got your union discount and an OBC good for you.

Nita

There is a little misinformation given on this topic.

The onboard credit is as follows:

$50.00 for an inside

$100.00 for an oceanview

$150.00 for a balcony

$200.00 for a mini-suite

$300.00 for a suite

$500.00 for a courtyard villa or garden villa

The extra $100.00 for latitudes is a bonus for IS-OV-BL-MS but suites get $300.00 for the latitudes.

I hope this clear everything up.

I am a TA and have been booking alot of these this last two weeks plus went back to all of my guests and got it for them as well.

$50.00 for an inside

$100.00 for an oceanview

$150.00 for a balcony

$200.00 for a mini-suite

$300.00 for a suite

The extra $100.00 for latitudes is a bonus for IS-OV-BL-MS but suites get $300.00 for the latitudes.

I am a TA and have been booking alot of these this last two weeks plus went back to all of my guests and got it for them as well.

Okay, I am still confused....sorry....we just booked and got a $300 on board credit , would that be each or total, we are lattitudes as well?

Browniegirl

Do you have a PCC? I call my TA and she didn't seem to want to bother calling NCL. I have a mini-suite on the Gem April 11. Maybe I need a new TA.

I actually booked through CAS. I called them on Friday to see what they could do. I didn;t have to rebook at all. I think it's hit or miss sometimes.

Cruise Freak did exactly what a good TA should do. Good job CF:)

I wish I could get an OBC for my Feb Sky cruise. But it doesn't look like it will happen. The catagory of cabin I am in hasn't dropped in price at all...

Oh well...there are a few months left before I sail. So anything could happen

Is the Latitudes bonus only for 2009 bookings? Just wondering because we only got 200 and we are booked for January 2010.

$50.00 for an inside

$100.00 for an oceanview

$150.00 for a balcony

$200.00 for a mini-suite

$300.00 for a suite

I actually booked through CAS. I called them on Friday to see what they could do. I didn;t have to rebook at all. I think it's hit or miss sometimes.

Cruise Freak did exactly what a good TA should do. Good job CF:)

Thanks for the good comments.

Did CAS give you the onboard credit as I have talked to them before and they said they can't use promotions that have an onboard credit.

Thanks

Archived