Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polar Bear

Ship tour day of disembarkation...need help

We have a late afternoon flight out of Tampa.....would like to know from those that have recently sailed on the Legend if there was a shore tour of Tampa that had transfer to airport included?

This is going to be our first aft balcony too~~!! and a suite at that.:D 32 days and counting til Disney and the Carnival Legend :~)

They have offered in the past...was just wondering if there was anyone out there that just got off the Legend...if they still had the cappers with tour info in it. Here's hoping:D

I have the same problem, only I need a disembarkation tour to FLL from Port Everglades. I called Carnival and they said there is an "excursion" from the ship on disembarkation day that does this and then transfers you to the airport with your luggage but you have to book it when you get ON the ship.

Weird they just couldn't put it under the excursion category for people to book.

Dannish,

Travel between Channelside (the cruise port) and Tampa Int'l should take no more than 20 minutes. Plenty of safe taxi's, shuttles, etc, as soon as you disembark. Channelside is one of the better cruise port terminals, and TIA is just about the best airport I've ever used.

Have wonderful cruise.

Carl & Gwen