Which side of plane?- Bora Bora to Tahiti

canadagal

Ia orana,

No set rules forteh sides of the aircraft.

I have now seated accross the aisle from Meherio-Vahine at the ready to pass the camera to the lucky side for that million Dollar photo.

the best guess never work not knowing inadvance the weather conditions where you are flying to. the last flight with localized rain clouds, saw us flying in the funkiest double figure 8 pattern with an overfly of Tupai before landing on Bora Bora...

For the take off, 90% chances that the right hand side of the aircraft ( walking towards the nose of the aircraft), second row seat, would offer the best view.

Bon voyage

meherio

It'll also depend upon what time you are flying out. Many of the ATN flights don't leave until 10 or 11 p.m.

Hi Spikesgirl, I was asking about the inter-island domestic carrier Air Tahiti not the International airline Air Tahiti Nui. The domestic airline will not fly in the dark like the big jumbo jets will.

Pat

Spikesgirl, Oh I understand and no worries. I only clarified the airlines as I didn't want anyone to get Air Tahiti Nui mixed up with the domestic one and I do appreciate that you were trying to help. Hope you catch up on your rest.

Thanks, Pat

We had that same name confusion with our trip and did have to clarify more than once with regards to exactly which airline we were speaking of. Hope you enjoy flying Air Tahiti, we took her over to Rangi and had a great flight on her. Enjoy your time in the islands!

Oh, and thanks, got a solid nine hours last night, so I'm ready for trouble...now if I can just find some...

Cheers!

Archived