booking tour at pier

sunfish8

Hi everyone: This is my first cruise. I am very excited! I do have 2 questions about this port. First, have any of you booked your excursion right at the pier for livingston and how much was it? Also I can't decide between happy fish or go with gus. Any thoughts?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone: This is my first cruise. I am very excited! I do have 2 questions about this port. First, have any of you booked your excursion right at the pier for livingston and how much was it? Also I can't decide between happy fish or go with gus. Any thoughts?

Thank you

You can book with both Happy Fish or Go with Gus at the port terminal -- they were both out there last week when we visited.

You can also hire a taxi to take you anywhere land-based (my understanding is that it's more expedient to take a boat to Livingston) -- the official taxis have a ticket with pre-printed prices in USD to most destinations ($60 to $100 plus tip). Note that the taxi fare will NOT include admission fees to anything. It's still very reasonable -- that's what we used to visit Los Escobas.

We've used Happy Fish twice and neaver had a problem with them. They are very easy to deal with and can be found inside the tourist building. Prices are very fair and comporable to other tour agencies. We will always use them when we are in the area. Cost for Livingston tour is around $35, we've always gone to Quirgua ruins and the last time it was only 3 of us plus our guide Freddy.

Archived