Triumph review

DiveCruiser

We have been back going on the second week. It is hard coming back to the real world!?!?! The sea's were not as calm as many would have liked it and that is the worst that happened. San Juan, Well I will be glad when they change that to the Bahamas. I stayed on board and enjoyed the quiet of the work out area and the steam room (No crowds). We could have ask for better weather but I don't know how we could have had better. IT WAS SUN AND FUN THE WHOLE WAY.:cool: St Thomas was hot but enjoyable. Divers, the visiability was not the best but losts of ray, turtle, and even a nurse shurk sleeping. Blue Island Divers was achoice I would recommend. ;) Picked up and dropped off @ the peir. Only 6 divers. If you need a shore excusion I highly recommend Godfrey Tours For the price and what you get (the Best). Book early cause they fill fast.

St Maarten. the family took a cab to the Divi Little bay resort, Swam and snorkled. Ate the BBQ. The cab ride $3.00pp BBQ was $8 or $9 pp. You can do it thru Carnival but It cost more.:confused:

The food was as good as always with way to many selection to choose(so we ate them all) Service was good. The craps tables still eats your chips.

Hope you furture cruisers enjoy

Bob, Diane and Bethany

Archived