Hal expands!!!!

Salt air hair

Excellent news! We've booked a Celebrity cruise to the E. Carib for that month, but I'm now seriously thinking about cancelling & doing HAL to Bermuda. Bermuda is our favorite destination, but we won't sail during hurricane season. We were sad that we'd have to skip BDA in 2010. Now, maybe not! Woohoo!

Thanks for the link, this is great news! I just started researching a trip to Bermuda for this July and had decieded that NCL had it all locked up. Now I think I'll wait and go to Bermuda in 2010.

For this year I'll think I'll wait a while and see if any huge bargains show up. There have been some great ones for the winter, lets see what the summer brings.

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked Bermuda for 2010 yesterday. I am fairly certain that these will fill up and wanted to have our choice of date and cabin. We are very excited, since we have never been to Bermuda, and are looking forward to sailing from New York! No plane ride, and that will be wonderful!

Just saw in the Bermuda paper that Hal has increased it's cruises to Bermuda in 2010 from 11 to 24 (might have been 22)!!!! Now I KNOW I'll be going !!

Great news! Thanks for the heads up. Cruising on HAL will be a new experience. We are booked for 2010 and can't wait to visit Bermuda again!

Archived