Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merion_Mom

LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Have a fantastic time Carol!!!! When you return it will only be 100 days until we sail together!!!

We were just out and about today, and I commented to my mom who is visiting from Canada that this is a perfect Chamber of Commerce day for Port Canaveral. All of you on the ship are going to have just a gorgeous sailaway, and I'm sure there will be some sunburns before the day is through!

I am jealous of your long voyage on Mariner before she leaves our port. Hope you have a wonderful time. A friend is joining for the segment around the horn, and knowing her and her friends, there is going to be a FANTASTIC party!

Hi Carol

I envy you being all settled aboard. We are still washing & packing, so much to do this week. Getting nails done before I we get on board next Sunday - Ugh! it is a week away.

Have fun and get that Mahjong board warmed up for us Hornblowers, will keep checking your progress

Ginny

Bob Voyage Carol...see you on Mariner in April :)

53 days on the same ship. Enjoy every minute you lucky gal!

signed online to the port canaveral webcam, just enough to see you set sail!!!! hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!! help keep her in shape for april!!! i am so jealous!!! 53 day, wish we could afford it!!!!

So glad you're the one bringing her to my side of the world, she's in the best of hands! Looking forward to your posts as always! Bon Voyage :D!! Tell Liz that Katie and I wish her great travels as well.

Can't wait to read more about your adventures on the Mariner. What a wonderful vacation ... 53 days... WOW.

Will be cruising on her in April also. It is such an opportunity to be on this ship for us and sailing with our favorite cruise buddies.

Enjoy! 53 days sounds like a slice of heaven:D I'm wishing that you have tranquil seas, warm sunny days, outstanding service, phenomenal shipmates and exceptional excursions!

Cathy

Oooooh, I'm salivating!! Thank you for taking your time (short as it is:)) onboard to give us a live report. I'll be following you.

We had looked into taking this long cruise. Somehow I was thinking it began early in January. Was surprised to read this tonight.

Have a great time!

53 days on a cruise! WOW!! I am surprise there are children on your cruise. They will be missing school and alot of it. hope you have a great cruise. Can you tell us where you are cruising to.

53 days on a cruise! WOW!! I am surprise there are children on your cruise. They will be missing school and alot of it. hope you have a great cruise. Can you tell us where you are cruising to.

This is the last 7 day regular cruise, before Mariner heads off for a 46 day (3 segments) cruise around the horn and to the Pacific coast. There would be kids this time of year, since they are off for the holidays. :D

Wishing you calm seas and blue skies. Enjoy your 53 days of pampering............you will have to return to reality eventually!:D

Lucky you!!! ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!

If you run into the best bartender ever -- Angelo -- tell him Sharon & Denny say hello and we'll see him April 19!! :D

He was in the Schooner bar last month when we sailed but I know they rotate.....

CHEERS!!! Safe travels!

Carol

Cannot wait to read all the postings.

As Linda posted earlier we will see the Mariner in San Pedro for the inaugural...2-22.

Stay safe, well, and have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for taking all of us with you.

Laura

Carol,

I think the least you could do with your 53 days is to talk the Captain into changing the Mariner to be back sailing from Pt Canaveral. I know you have the charm to do it.

Anyway, enjoy the cruise. I wish I could be doing it. I am looking forward to your posts.

Have a wonderful, LONG, and safe journey! WOW...53 days! Has me wondering a couple of things. How to pack?:confused: Trying to estimate your final seapass tab. :eek:

Smooth sailing. Keep us updated!

carol- 53 days...youre my hero;)

maybe some day, but for now ,it is 7 days at a time:)

i hope you all have a great time, and a problem free trip

we will board it a few weeks after you arrive:cool:

dave

ENJOY! I would love to take a 53 day cruise but I think it might have to wait for retirement. Oh well at least I will have something to look forward too:D

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

WOW 53 TIMES!

I wish I could board a ship like Mariner for 53 days...and around the horn!:eek:

Well have an awesome time...enjoy....keep posting for us and enjoy Brazil(I'm from there:))..it is an awesome country with beautiful places and friendly people but there is also the bad side which is the violence...just be careful, try to not be alone, and take care of your stuff like passport, money, and camera....if you be careful you will not have any problem...."just" the BEST trip of your life;)

AND ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!:D:cool: