Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ruderhaus

"Crystal Serenity" Photo Review published

Hello everybody,

I have just published a Photo Review of Crystal Cruises' "Crystal Serenity". The review comes with 48 pictures:

http://www.ruderhaus.de/crys-ser-visit/index_e.htm

Please note that while picture descriptions on the corresponding photo gallery page are in German, English descriptions will appear when pointing the mouse cursor at the full-sized pictures. Also, if you have visited my web site recently, it might be necessary to "refresh" the page in your browser in order to make the recent changes visible. In some very rare cases, it might be even necessary to clear your web browser's cache.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Raoul Fiebig

Can anyone tell me the dress code for lunch in the dinigroom? I was told by someone - sports jacket for men & dressy dress (cocktail) for women. Is this true?

Dress code for lunch is casual clothing but no swim suits. What you would normally wear during the day.

What you mention is the code for informal evenings after 6 p.m. Men must wear jackets but ties not required. Women wear short dresses (as opposed to cocktail dresses) or nice pant suits.