Dawn dress code

HELENROSE

I know this question has been asked before, and we actually have been on the Dawn 4 times a number of years ago, but can any one tell us, on a 10 day cruise, how many nights are Formal, Informal and Casual? I have heard they have stopped having informal, is this true? Also that there are only 2 or 3 formal? Thanks.

I know this question has been asked before, and we actually have been on the Dawn 4 times a number of years ago, but can any one tell us, on a 10 day cruise, how many nights are Formal, Informal and Casual? I have heard they have stopped having informal, is this true? Also that there are only 2 or 3 formal? Thanks.

We just recently returned from a 10-day cruise on the Dawn and we had 2 formal nights. The other nights were informal and I noticed on some nights, ladies wear jean shorts or skirts in the diningroom.

Helenrose,

Actually, Princess calls it Smart Casual

"The usual onboard dress code, such as one would find at an upscale landside resort. Appropriate attire includes skirts/dresses, slacks, and sweaters or blouses for ladies and pants and open-neck shirts for men. A jacket and tie is optional."

Archived