Leaving unused cards or vouchers in Bible

Ship Dude

As I have said, it was my mother who remarked on the Bible being in the drawer and the only cruise my mother has been on was Sea Princess.

I want a refund! Not only did we not get a Bible, we didn't even have any drawers in our nightstands (only shelves)! :D :confused: :D

Well, it is possible that since the Sea Princess used to be P&O's Adonia, Princess might not have gotten around to removing the Bibles from the cabins. Personally, I've never seen a Bible on any cruise that I've been on...and I always check every drawer before disembarking!

Good point - it could explain it. All P&O cabins have Bibles, as do hotel rooms here in the UK.

Not to be sacrilegious, but does anyone actually take the time to read any bible left in a nightstand whether in a hotel & especially a cruise ship? Leaving anything in a bible would be the sure way not to have it found. Matter of fact, it's probably a good hiding place for you cash you don't want to put in the safe :D

Not to be sacrilegious, but does anyone actually take the time to read any bible left in a nightstand whether in a hotel & especially a cruise ship? Leaving anything in a bible would be the sure way not to have it found. Matter of fact, it's probably a good hiding place for you cash you don't want to put in the safe :D

Well, my DH & I each bring our own Bibles, and we read them every day. If we were to forget our own copy at home, we would use the complimentary copy if it were available. We love reading out on our balcony each morning, and also before we go to bed.

Archived