S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Mysticks1

Wow, Donna, thanks for the EXTREMELY cool chart!!!! :D :D

Dawn

Your welcome!! Hopefully we can continue to collect information as others return and I can add cabins each week. I noticed that even with the few that we have I already have two on the list that state a problem with noise and two afts with the soot problem. Maybe this will help some in the future to avoid those cabins. I am not able to include all info in the table because it would be too large but when you see the info in the table on a specific cabin you can look up the post that the information came from. There is a great post with information on one of the handicapped cabins. I hope to be able to update this at least weekly on the chart and will continue to sort it by cabin number to make it easier to find specific cabin numbers.

Deck - Continental

Cabin # - 6312

Class – Sunset

Starboard or Port Side - n/a

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Connecting but quiet. On other side there is a utility room which accounts for the larger balcony but some noise but not enough to bother us.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view of the wake

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - A bit larger due to the utility room next door.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? No

Any other comments?

Great cabin for those who enjoy the wake plus the larger verandah.

Donna,

Great chart! I do have to give you a couple of corrections on 1059, though. It is not a connecting cabin and I would have to say that wind was not a problem (they all have the wind tunnel effect if you have both doors open).

Keep up the great work!!!

Tiffany

Edited by firemanbobswife

:) Have a question about cabin layout for anyone might know, the Vista Deck forward cabins. I would like to to know what the bed locations in the area of cabins 8117 to 8139, which cabins have the beds closets to the balconey, additionally the bed locations for cabins 8179 to 8196 would be helpful. Any unforseen disadvantages to these cabin locations someone might know of ?

Thanks

WereCrusin09

Now Looking forward to the Mediterranean sunrises this October

Hey BlueMoose!

We are in 8129, wondering about anything on that side of the boat (as you are wondering). Someone out there has got to have been in that area..

I have a group of 23 cabins on the 3/1 cruise - will give you info when I get back.

YOWZA, Grandma~!!! :D

Is 'Willy' one of the lucky number of folks filling all those cabins??

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful time. Is everyone family???

Dawn

Deck - 12 Resort

Cabin # - 2148

Class – S2

Starboard or Port Side - Aft

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet. Not connecting.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view - Unobstructed.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? We did not think the walk to the cabin was a problem despite the distance from the elevators.

Any other comments? Great cabin!

Thanks Donna, this was a great idea!

Quick question....what's the legend (colour green, eg). We're moving to 9382 on 2/22...will post when we return. Anyone been in this cabin?

I added the colors as alternating to allow you to see the individual rows easier. When I sorted it before it mixed up the colors. The new version is corrected.

I added the colors as alternating to allow you to see the individual rows easier. When I sorted it before it mixed up the colors. The new version is corrected.

Looks great! I wondered if knowing the date reviewed would help or will you add a line every time someone occupies and comments on a particular cabin, especially Aft cabin: Perhaps soot on one day and not another (wind?), so generally speaking it may not be a problem.

Looks great! I wondered if knowing the date reviewed would help or will you add a line every time someone occupies and comments on a particular cabin, especially Aft cabin: Perhaps soot on one day and not another (wind?), so generally speaking it may not be a problem.

I intend to add as much information as possible so multiple entries will be added if different people report on the same cabin. I am at a max width for a 1 page layout for information on the table but if someone sees the cabin they are looking for they can "search this thread" for that cabin number and come up with all posts within the thread that pertains to that cabin and read the extra information. That was the reason behind asking everyone to title their posts with the cabin number.