Noordam - 01/23/09 - Good Nuts!

RevNeal

Ok, I thought it might be a group from here. I have much LARGER images as well.

Sheese, might be time to have someone take MY pic on a cruise. I sure could use one right now!

:D

Thanks Inletcam for all the great photos you take! You certainly deserve to be on a cruise yourself!

I'm pretty sure the white shirt with black stripe is Brian. Then down a few it looks like Adele and Emily, although their names aren't on the bon voyage list. *sigh* I'd love to be sailing with them all again!

Do you see Scotty, Jim?

nuts.jpg

OK, here goes, from the left:

Emily - Blonde in white shirt

Ruth - Wearing blue dress

Brian - Orange shirt & ball cap

Adele - Blone in white shirt looking to the left (probably talking to Emily)

calm_seas (Lady Bird) - I think this is her. In profile, wearing a white sleeveless top

Scotty - Black muscle shirt & orange ball cap. He's holding a drink :D

Christopher - Also in profile. Dark shirt & glasses

Greg (RevNeal) - Black shirt & holding camera

I know there are others in the photo. I just don't know them. Sorry. :o

Ok, I thought it might be a group from here. I have much LARGER images as well.

Hi, I looked at your website for larger pix, but couldn't find any. Do you have a direct link? Thanks.

nuts.jpg

calm_seas (Lady Bird) - I think this is her. In profile, wearing a white sleeveless top

Scotty - Black muscle shirt & orange ball cap. He's holding a drink :D

I know there are others in the photo. I just don't know them. Sorry. :o

Hi, I looked at your website for larger pix, but couldn't find any. Do you have a direct link? Thanks.

Thanks for identifying all that you have. It's nice to put a face to a name.

Greg is on far right with camera in hand. :)

I don't think that is the Penthouse Veranda. That's a public deck, I think.

I don't know S7S, I don't remember seeing shrubbery/small trees on public decks, you?

Thanks Susan, you've got it! :)

J - Remember sailaway from New York on Noordam January 2007? We were on the Penthouse verandah gliding down the Hudson in 75F weather? It was a glorious night!

The gold curtains behind Greg are for the bedroom. Brian is standing in front of the hot tub (of course :D). And the Penthouse is on the "hump". I'm not sure about any public decks.

J - Remember sailaway from New York on Noordam January 2007? We were on the Penthouse verandah gliding down the Hudson in 75F weather? It was a glorious night!

The gold curtains behind Greg are for the bedroom. Brian is standing in front of the hot tub (of course :D). And the Penthouse is on the "hump". I'm not sure about any public decks.

:) Oh yes, Susan. I definitely remember that wonderful night. What fun we had at sailaway. As I recall, didn't Ruth make use of the jacuzzi. :D The weather was unbelievably wonderful. Lunch outside Lido in shirt sleeves in New York early January. Amazing!

Yes, you're probably right it is the Penthouse verandah but somehow it didn't look it to me.

Is it the same gracious HOST this trip as when we sailed?

Greg is on far right with camera in hand. :)

No, that's definitely the Penthouse. No public deck zig-zags like that, or as Copper just said, has shrubbery.

nuts.jpg

Scotty - Black muscle shirt & orange ball cap. He's holding a drink

and

Sheila (Innlady) in the pink on the right

Fred( Sheila's husband) next to the man in the red hat

Thank you, Lisa, an to all who participated in our Webcam wave. We had more than 20 people -- 20 - 25 -- out on the Deck-5 Forward for the webcam wave. Then, a large group gathered in the Penthouse (port side) for sail away. It was very nice, indeed, and THANK YOU Bev for hosting us!!!!! You and your family were so very gracious.

I'm back in my cabin, now, resting and getting ready to wash and get dressed for drinks in the Ocean Bar prior to 8 pm dinner. It's very good to have HAL deck beneath my feet, again, and to now be at sea! And, it's especially good to be with dear friends, like so many of my CCer buddies.

We're all doing well -- thus far -- and looking forward to 10 glorious days aboard the ms Noordam!

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow are sea days. GOOD ... because I need that time to relax. :D

Peace, all!

No speculation needed. THis is from Greg's previous post. They were in the penthouse suite. I spoke to someone on the cruise after the bow wave and I knew that's where they were going, but Greg confirms it here.

Greg's early post thanked Bev for hosting them in the Penthouse. Wonderful to have so many Good Nuts on board this cruise and just such a shame that Carol and Sam had to cancel. That's a bummer to beat all bummers!

InletCam, that picture is amazing and so clear! I don't follow this board very much ... are you in the condos on port side as we sail out to sea? I'm curious where you take the pictures from.

Ruth, Brian, Greg and everyone on this cruise ... enjoy each other and have a fabulous cruise. Wish we could have had warmer weather the night before you left, but we served up a pretty nice day yesterday!

Safe travels with lots of fun and good stories along the way.:)

Archived