*Mach*

Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

:D****************************:D

FinalBayouBloggin.jpg

:D****************************:D

Hey, guys!! Mach here...

As this is an online community and so many of us enjoy the musings of John Heald I thought that it would be fun if the folks sailing on the Carnival Fantasy with John for the Blogger's cruise had somewhere to share the fun with y'all.

Many of us are leaving for New Orleans today, tomorrow or Thursday so I figured that now would be an appropriate time to start this blog thingy, as John would call it.

Expect a BUNCH of posts from our Bayou Bloggin' Krewe as we explore the recently refurbished Carnival Fantasy, wander from adventure to adventure, explore Progreso, Cozumel and generally act silly!!!

We've got over 100 Cruise Critic members sailing so you KNOW it's gonna be a party!!!

Bloggers... now it's YOUR turn! This is YOUR blog!!! It's time to let all of our Cruise Critic family know how much fun this amazing event is!!!

Ready... set... GO!!!

:D

Edited by Host Mach

All of you Lurkers out there better join the Fun Fun and more Fun!!! Were going to have.:D Oh by the way!!! Are we there yet???? Almost!!!:eek::D;)

And come Saturday morning a great vision in white shall emerge from the mist as she rounds the bend in the river. Finally the "Fantasy" of so many has arrived at the dock. Of course they will have to sober up first as they will have been out all night on Bourbon St.

ARE WE THERE YET?

Dave

You readers (aka lurkers) are in for a real treat with this group. What a great bunch of folks! We are primed and ready to have a great time and share as many of our adventures as we can in this format! :eek: :D

Are we there yet???? Almost!!!

We are looking forward to a great time in New Orleans...from the Family Reunion to the Volunteer work to the cruise.

Having just been on the Fantasy...I think those who have not sailed her since the drydock will be pleasantly surprised.

Love the new Adult Serenity Area and the new Waterpark. Love the new look of Lido pool area.

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

We are looking forward to a great time in New Orleans...from the Family Reunion to the Volunteer work to the cruise.

Having just been on the Fantasy...I think those who have not sailed her since the drydock will be pleasantly surprised.

Love the new Adult Serenity Area and the new Waterpark. Love the new look of Lido pool area.

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

It'll be great to sail with you again!!

I wanna come hear you sing at the karaoke thingy!!

:)

It'll be great to sail with you again!!

I wanna come hear you sing at the karaoke thingy!!

ME???? KARAOKE????? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else??? NOT!!!! LOL

Penny & Centava, Mexican Princess de Nueva Orleans, are planning a great trip. Watch out everyone, for all the masked revelers at the Mardi Gras Party. I think this group may set a new standard for Krewes and cruising. Everyone, please join in our fun!!!

Adios

so wish to be with you all, we were with john on the freedom in 07, we were THE MELLOW YELLOWS, and john had his own meet and greet...you are going to have the time of your lives smooth sailings

You better keep us informed of all the fun you are having! I'm excited for you and I can't come along. :D Maybe in December.

We would love to have you join us December 3rd.....we already have our cabin booked!! woo hoo!!!

I have a question... would there ever be a bloggers cruise that is 5 days? We would love to join the fun but we can't do anything more then 5.

I have a question... would there ever be a bloggers cruise that is 5 days? We would love to join the fun but we can't do anything more then 5.

This one is five days!!!

If you're interested, John and I are going to put together a cruise... a Cruise Critic group cruise I hope... that will probably be a five day on the Ecstasy.

It won't be a Blogger's Cruise but John will be there for the fun!!!

This one is five days!!!

If you're interested, John and I are going to put together a cruise... a Cruise Critic group cruise I hope... that will probably be a five day on the Ecstasy.

It won't be a Blogger's Cruise but John will be there for the fun!!!

oooops, I forgot to say.... another 5 day... sorry....

I would love to sail with you guys. I'll keep my eyes open for info on that.. Thanks Mach... you're awesome!

Nice to have you all in town!!

Thanks!! We'll be there REAL soon!

Some of us are coming into town today, more tomorrow for clean up project at West End Park on Friday!!

I'll wave!!!

I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures from this Krewe:DThere will be fun fun and more fun.:eek:

I know this one is going to be a blast!! I have got to see lots of pictures when ya'll get back:)

I'M SO JEALOUS!! Have fun for me too....:D

We'll do I'm sure its going to be a blast.:D

Looking forward to enjoying your experience with you! Keep those posts coming all next week!

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

Nice to have you all in town!!

Thanks AFsout! I love your hometown and can't wait to be there again. A bunch of us are going to meet at the Cat's Meow on Friday night. Would love it if you could come down.

Whoo Hoo!!! We are N'awlins bound and cruzin with John!!

Edited by lives to cruise

Looking forward to enjoying your experience with you! Keep those posts coming all next week!

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

Thanks Carolyn. We will do our best to have a blast and make CC proud!

I followed your blog postings when you were on the Solstice and loved it. I am sure Mach and the others with computers will keep this thread alive with all the fun.

Thanks Carolyn. We will do our best to have a blast and make CC proud!

I followed your blog postings when you were on the Solstice and loved it. I am sure Mach and the others with computers will keep this thread alive with all the fun.

I know that not everyone travels with an anchor... uhhh... laptop so I'd be happy to let folks post to this blog from my machine!!

I'd love to see lots of Cruise Critic folks share their experiences here!!!

I know that not everyone travels with an anchor... uhhh... laptop so I'd be happy to let folks post to this blog from my machine!!

I'd love to see lots of Cruise Critic folks share their experiences here!!!

Awww Mach, you really are a darlin! Thanks for the offer.

Have a save drive down there and we will see you in NOLA!

I'm sooooo jealous of those who get to head to NOLA tomorrow. I still have about 47 hours before my flight gets there. Get the party started and save a hurricane for me!!!! :D

Are we there yet???? Almost!!!

Edited by stitchnfool

I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures from this Krewe:DThere will be fun fun and more fun.:eek:

Yeah, but are they going to want to see the ones from the "Male Nightgown Contest" that John is bringing back so that we can relive some older Carnival contests. :D

ARE WE THERE YET?

Dave

Omar the tent maker couldn't get my gown ready in time.Oh well!:rolleyes:

Yeah, but are they going to want to see the ones from the "Male Nightgown Contest" that John is bringing back so that we can relive some older Carnival contests. :D

ARE WE THERE YET?

Dave

Well, well . . . I decide to check things out on CruiseCritic regarding my upcoming cruise, and what do I see on the home page? My home city of New Orleans and the Fantasy . . . the ship I'm sailing. Then some kind of masthead about a blogger being on board during my cruise. Hmmmm . . . hope that's a good thing! Staff at attention! Crisper sheets? Superior food? Or just plain old Carnival time wild times. I'm missing the Krewe de Vieux's parade for this, you know. (Native New Orleanians know what I'm talking about.)

Will hopefully meet some of you on board, and share in the fun! Best to all!

I'm missing the Krewe de Vieux's parade for this, you know. (Native New Orleanians know what I'm talking about.)

We do.

Well, well . . . I decide to check things out on CruiseCritic regarding my upcoming cruise, and what do I see on the home page? My home city of New Orleans and the Fantasy . . . the ship I'm sailing. Then some kind of masthead about a blogger being on board during my cruise. Hmmmm . . . hope that's a good thing! Staff at attention! Crisper sheets? Superior food? Or just plain old Carnival time wild times. I'm missing the Krewe de Vieux's parade for this, you know. (Native New Orleanians know what I'm talking about.)

Will hopefully meet some of you on board, and share in the fun! Best to all!

And you haven't stopped in to the Blogger's Thread to say hello? You are a CC member, right? Come on over and say hi before everyone runs off!!!

You can't miss us on Saturday, look for the sea of CC tshirts!!! :D