Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

Got a text from Lambie about Krewe headed to NOLA...

Hillie was headed this way and saw a car with a license plate 'CRUZIN'. They pulled up along side... Hillie held up her Cruise Critic t-shirt. They held up theirs!!!

It turned out to be Laurie and Bill... EastTXCruisers!!!

How cool is that!!!

:D

Got a text from Lambie about Krewe headed to NOLA...

Hillie was headed this way and saw a car with a license plate 'CRUZIN'. They pulled up along side... Hillie held up her Cruise Critic t-shirt. They held up theirs!!!

It turned out to be Laurie and Bill... EastTXCruisers!!!

How cool is that!!!

:D

that's too funny.

OK Crazies/Bloggers, be careful driving down south!! Don't be running one another off the road in your excitement. Although the sight of a CC shirt would get me going, too! Mach, you had us lurkers (fans) worried about you driving through the night. Please take some time for some serious power sleep before the real fun begins on the Fantasy!!!

OK Crazies/Bloggers, be careful driving down south!! Don't be running one another off the road in your excitement. Although the sight of a CC shirt would get me going, too! Mach, you had us lurkers (fans) worried about you driving through the night. Please take some time for some serious power sleep before the real fun begins on the Fantasy!!!

Thank you so much for your concern. It was a long night but I'm OK.

I was going to get about an hour sleep in before the reception but I'm bettin' that I'd feel far worse than I do now...

Time for a quick shower and head toward the airport!!

:)

I'm gonna take some pics at the reception and I'll be posting those this evening!!

:)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]WOOOOHOOOOO!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]Another Krewe arrival!! Gypsy 1, Leslie, has arrived!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

What are y'all wanting on? We are already in NOLA having a good time. I got to go swimming while cleaning up the pond at the park and got a nice abrasion on my forearm to show for it. Nothing like a little bit of blood to get folks shook up.

Everyone is in a happy mood so far which should get better once the drinks start flowing at 5:30.
Dave

[quote name='Host Mach']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]WOOOOHOOOOO!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]Another Krewe arrival!! Gypsy 1, Leslie, has arrived!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Leslie???? Leslie is in NOLA??? I think you are suffering from lack of sleep. certainly you mean Elaina???

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]I forgot about this sticky... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]I posted them over on Bloggers... so nowI'll post them here...

Lambie and Rose at Cracker Barrel in Crowley, LA[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/NOLA003.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Rose, Cindy (allen), Nutty, Lambie and the 'Scots[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/NOLA084.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Ruth, Sheri, Nutty, Cindy, Lambie, and Rose at our table in Emerils:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/NOLA105.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Now, we'll be at Mother's tonight for Po' Boys, followed by Pat O'Briens and hurricanes...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Our local TV station said that the [B][I]World Cruise ship[/I][/B] (residential ship) is sitting at the New Orleans dock.........I spotted the top of her from the rooftop of my SIL's condo this evening in the wharehouse district.

[B][I]It will be cool for all the bloggers on the Fantasy to see..... this ship![/I][/B]

[B][I]This is the first time "The World" has come to NOLA. [/I][/B]

[B][I]-brenda[/I][/B]

[quote name='BeeBeeCee']Our local TV station said that the [B][I]World Cruise ship[/I][/B] (residential ship) is sitting at the New Orleans dock.........I spotted the top of her from the rooftop of my SIL's condo this evening in the wharehouse district.

[B][I]It will be cool for all the bloggers on the Fantasy to see..... this ship![/I][/B]

[B][I]This is the first time "The World" has come to NOLA. [/I][/B]

[B][I]-brenda[/I][/B][/quote]

Yep, saw that on WDSU TV tonight. Kinda cool.
JimmyJames

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]OK... a few random shots from Mothers... the wait was about 45 minutes, then order, then wait , then served, then eat!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/inNOLA007.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/inNOLA008.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/inNOLA010.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/CRAZIES%20random%20photos/inNOLA014.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Hey, guys!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]The cocktail party was great. Got a chance to meet a bunch of folks I've read on the boards for ages!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]We've got a video from Heidi coming tomorrow and we're gonna do one for her! Lots of very special things in store and we'll document them for you!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]We just heard from Lambie and the other kids who went to Mother's for dinner. They just NOW ordered... 11 PM. We couldn't find a parking place so we wandered off. Even if I could have found a parking place the line at the restaurant was incredibly long!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
:eek:

No line for us where we dined, tonight. Walked in about 9pm. Place was packed, but they squeezed us in...

Then later some cool jazz...

[IMG]http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Blog_2009/precruise/fri/IMG_5318.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Blog_2009/precruise/fri/IMG_5321.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Blog_2009/precruise/fri/IMG_5322.JPG[/IMG]

[url]http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Blog_2009/precruise/indexPre2.htm[/url]

and for the rest
[url]http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Blog_2009/index.htm[/url]

[quote name='jetskier']What are y'all wanting on? We are already in NOLA having a good time. I got to go swimming while cleaning up the pond at the park and got a nice abrasion on my forearm to show for it. Nothing like a little bit of blood to get folks shook up.

Dave[/quote]

Ok, which one of the krewe pushed you in

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]It's 5 AM... been up since about 3:30... I slept VERY well last night! WOW... was I tired.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]Now, can we get a [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#2e8b57]WOOOOOHOOOOOO![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER]
[LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]It's here!! We are Bayou Bloggin' With John Heald and it's been a blast! Congratulations to Cruise Critic for having the BEST members in the world! These people are ALL gems!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]I'll be boarding at about 10 AM to get all of the fun stuff set up for the hospitality/inhospitaliy desk (I'm only required to be hospitable from 1 PM 'til 2:30 PM... after that all best are off... ;)) then it's on to a group photo with John and whoever else I can tackle!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]The weather promises to be lovely. Mid 70s for sail away and seas of three to five... nothing more than eight forecast for the entire cruise. Perfect.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]I'll report in from on board the Carnival Fantasy somewhere around 10:30 or so. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]Ohhhh! I forgot to mention that John said that we'll be dining with the Captain on two evenings!!! How cool is that!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]See y'all soon!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Oooo oooo oooo... I forgot again...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]John also read an email that he got on his raspberry. It was from a person at Carnival. I'll paraphrase it by telling you that it praised the Bloggers for their efforts in NOLA and mentioned that it was people like the Bloggers who make Carnival the world's greatest cruise line. There was much more but I won't bore you with it but I WILL tell y'all who it was from...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=#2e8b57]MICKEY ARISON !![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=#2e8b57][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [/CENTER]
[LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]Yep... the CEO of Carnival Corporation, the man who saved Cunard and brought high quality, affordable cruising to the world took time from his schedule to praise John and the Bloggers... Now, THAT, my friends, is special...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]GOOD MORNING BAYOU BLOGGIN' KREWE!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]It's really here... today is FINALLY the day!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]We're cruising!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ff0000]We're [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]here!!!
[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]A[COLOR=purple]l[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]m[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]o[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]s[/COLOR][COLOR=orange][COLOR=yellow]t[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=purple]on[/COLOR] board[COLOR=#006400]![/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]![COLOR=#006400]![/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][SIZE=7](TODAY!)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkgreen]REALLY!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=7][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ffff00]SO[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]MUCH[/COLOR][COLOR=#006400]FUN[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]![/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]![/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]![/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! The excitement builds as we are getting closer to head to port. OMG cannot wait to get on the Fantasy and get the party started! It was great at the reception last night to meet some of the bloggers![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived