Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

thanks lhp/linda we would love to be on dream dec 3 sailing but we have a conflict with schedule big family wedding, last day of cruise dec 12 and we must attend, suzy brother daughter. we were thinking on flying back couple days before cruise ends out of san juan we will see. Thanks everyone for all the wishes

The pics were great. Thanks for sharing them. I had so much FUN.

Thanks again

Thanks for sharing all of them, Lambie! There were lots of pics that I missed out on because my camera has some issues with low lighting situations...now I'll have them!! :D

Lambie!

Thanks for sharing with everyone!!!

By the way.....Ann and I just booked another cruise on Norwegian Jewel (9 nights to Southern Caribbean) for under $60.00 a day p/p!!! Great way to finish off the month of March!!:cool:

Regards Fellow Bloggers!!

Thanks KREWE!!! I loved taking them and hope you all found yourselves in there!!! Copy them and use them as your own!!! I am glad to do it!!!

HEY... Uncle Donna... Aunt Donna... UncleDougsDonna... WOW!!! Great to see you posting!!! I loved the time we spent together!!!!

Evening Bloogers, oops, I mean Bloggers,

Lambie, thanks for the photos. It is fun to keep looking at time.

Has anyone seen anything about purchasing the DVDs yet? I keep watching but am afraid I have missed it.

Have a great weekend everyone. They have been predicting snow for Sunday. I need another cruise to warm weather.

what wonderful pictures!!! I just relived the WHOLE cruise while looking at your pictures! The facial expressions of some of those you took pictures of are priceless!! I can't WAIT until the crazies cruise...like Mach says...IT WILL BE EPIC!!!:D Thanks for sharing!!

Good morning Krewe......I haven't checked in here in awhile....its's been busy.

We did get our fuel refund posted to our cc. I have also applied to host a Carnival House Party......can't wait, can't wait.....

We dropped our Conquest cruise for September...........I'm sorry. BUT we booked a B2B on Ecstasy for Halloween and saved $500.

Lambie.....loved the pictures!

Stitch.....do you have the new house all unpacked?

Thank you!!! The photos are always the most fun to remember... what was I doing? what were they doing? what are they thinking??? How did that happen????

I love to take 'em and share 'em...

Lanie and Bill... WAIT!!!! Who will I text now as I'm driving down??? or back??? We will miss you!!! I love Ecstasy!!! and B2B would take care of my only complaint... it's just too short!!! :D

hey gang how is everyone?

lambie great pictures boy did i need that, just got out of hospital (again) been there since monday for 6 days. We are ok, very weak caught another infection in chest/lungs and filled up with water.

Norman thanks for the call and enjoy the jewel, nice 9 nights have fun

Glad they could serve a purpose of distraction from your worries or pain!!! Bless you!!!

I'll be praying for your healing!!! Bless you!!!! Lungs are for air and breathing... not cruising and fluids... Sorry, bad attempt at gallows humor... :o

Thanks KREWE!!! I loved taking them and hope you all found yourselves in there!!! Copy them and use them as your own!!! I am glad to do it!!!

HEY... Uncle Donna... Aunt Donna... UncleDougsDonna... WOW!!! Great to see you posting!!! I loved the time we spent together!!!!

Great photo Lambie,

Donna looked through them and saved a few. I usally have the camera with me but sometimes I forget to use it. Like on Mardi Gras night. I am still in the dog house for not getting a picture of Donna. I was hoping someone might of got one. I even looked through Normans pictures but did not see us.

Doing well .... it will be one week tomorrow since the surgery and things are progessing normally!! Thanks for asking!!! Wish I had a cruise booked sooner than Dec 2009.

Be sure to take it easy for a while, even after you are feeling better. Lot of people rush back to work, I know I was one of them that was back before the staples even came out. I am paying for it now.

Sadly we can not go on the December Bloggers cruise as we will be in Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo that week. We had already committed and book a week with our timeshare company for that week. While we could go on the November cruise, NY does not appeal to me and the ports either. So it looks like we will sit this one out.

Robert.....Hope you are feeling better!

Linda (LHP).....Thanks for your message on Facebook! Hope you are making a speedy recovery!!!

Be well my friends.......

Off planning another few cruises (after our NCL Jewel cruise on the 20th March).....

Regards,

I'm so glad you don't mind, Lambie, since some of your photos made it into my scrapbook!! :p We had a "picture party" at Okiegirl's with Beep and the gang... We all brought disks and prints and scrapbooks to the party. Well, your photos were steaming across the computer screen some of the time. What a hoot that was standing around and talking about what was going on in them. :D

Great photo Lambie,

Donna looked through them and saved a few. I usally have the camera with me but sometimes I forget to use it. Like on Mardi Gras night. I am still in the dog house for not getting a picture of Donna. I was hoping someone might of got one. I even looked through Normans pictures but did not see us.

Uncle Doug!!! I wish I had photos of Mardi Gras, bt that was one function I didn't make... DARN!!! hope you find yourselves in someone's thread!!!!

I'm so glad you don't mind, Lambie, since some of your photos made it into my scrapbook!! :p We had a "picture party" at Okiegirl's with Beep and the gang... We all brought disks and prints and scrapbooks to the party. Well, your photos were steaming across the computer screen some of the time. What a hoot that was standing around and talking about what was going on in them. :D

WOO HOO!!! It truly makes me happy to know you were able to use some of the photos in scrapbooks and such... I had so many asking me to post them for that very reason!!!

Isn't it great to relive the cruise through the thoughts we have...

I miss all of you.....wish we were getting on a ship this week! Did you all sign up to host "House Parties"? I did........I hope we get picked to have one.

I truly will miss you too!!! I know we will cruise again... and maybe be neighbors... But I'll miss you Keep chatting and visiting!!! Have a GREAT HOUSE PARTY!!!! Oh... you'll get picked... John said the Bloggers will prevail !!!

Thank you all for taking time out from vacation to post here about the experience! This thread will be promoted on Cruise Critic's homepage all week.

We'd love to see some of your photos. If you post an image (either by uploading to this thread or our photo gallery, or posting a direct link to an individual image in your personal photo library), we'll send you a KOOZIE -- and you may even see your photo on our homepage!

Has anyone received a Koozie?

Hey, Krewe...

We had a fantastic cruise together and a wonderful time getting to know each other. It's time for us to move on to new adventures.

Soon, dates and pricing for the DREAMin' With the Crazies cruise will arrive and there are already many Bloggin' Krewe there. If we don't see you there we'll meet on another Carnival cruise.

Later today I'm going to unstick this thread. It will still be available to post to. If you want to keep it alive I suggest you bookmark it and return every so often to say hi!!

Y'all are the best. Thanks for everything and God bless!!!

Mach

Hey, Krewe...

We had a fantastic cruise together and a wonderful time getting to know each other. It's time for us to move on to new adventures.

Soon, dates and pricing for the DREAMin' With the Crazies cruise will arrive and there are already many Bloggin' Krewe there. If we don't see you there we'll meet on another Carnival cruise.

Later today I'm going to unstick this thread. It will still be available to post to. If you want to keep it alive I suggest you bookmark it and return every so often to say hi!!

Y'all are the best. Thanks for everything and God bless!!!

Mach

OMG I am just getting to post my pics this weekend...:o:rolleyes:

I'll save it to faves, thanks Mach!!!

keep on cruising my friends......

2 weeks till 'our' next one!! This time in 2 weeks we will be cruising out of miami on our way to samana, antigua, tortola, barbados and st. Lucia (9 days)!!!

Oh hell......someone has to keep the cruise industry afloat and so ann and i volunteered and are doing this for the 'team' (those who cannot cruise for a while......)!!:)

see you on the boards.......and better still on a ship soon!!!!!:)

I read Mach's post and got a bit sad. But I know I'll see many of you again! It was a blast and I can't wait for the next one!

Take care everyone and we'll see you around the boards!

:)

I know what you mean. Donna asked me what happened to our bloggers thread and I had to go looking for it. I guess I will have to hang out with the crazies.

We will be cruising again real soon with the grandsons then again with the granddaughters.

• 1 month later...
Thank you all for taking time out from vacation to post here about the experience! This thread will be promoted on Cruise Critic's homepage all week.

We'd love to see some of your photos. If you post an image (either by uploading to this thread or our photo gallery, or posting a direct link to an individual image in your personal photo library), we'll send you a KOOZIE -- and you may even see your photo on our homepage!

Melissa, were there ever any Koozies sent out? Or was I the only one who didn't receive one?

Just curious.

Archived