Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures from this Krewe:DThere will be fun fun and more fun.:eek:

I know this one is going to be a blast!! I have got to see lots of pictures when ya'll get back:)

I'M SO JEALOUS!! Have fun for me too....:D

Looking forward to enjoying your experience with you! Keep those posts coming all next week!

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

Thanks Carolyn. We will do our best to have a blast and make CC proud!

I followed your blog postings when you were on the Solstice and loved it. I am sure Mach and the others with computers will keep this thread alive with all the fun.

Thanks Carolyn. We will do our best to have a blast and make CC proud!

I followed your blog postings when you were on the Solstice and loved it. I am sure Mach and the others with computers will keep this thread alive with all the fun.

I know that not everyone travels with an anchor... uhhh... laptop so I'd be happy to let folks post to this blog from my machine!!

I'd love to see lots of Cruise Critic folks share their experiences here!!!

:)

I know that not everyone travels with an anchor... uhhh... laptop so I'd be happy to let folks post to this blog from my machine!!

Awww Mach, you really are a darlin! Thanks for the offer.

Have a save drive down there and we will see you in NOLA!

I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures from this Krewe:DThere will be fun fun and more fun.:eek:

Yeah, but are they going to want to see the ones from the "Male Nightgown Contest" that John is bringing back so that we can relive some older Carnival contests. :D

ARE WE THERE YET?

Dave

Omar the tent maker couldn't get my gown ready in time.Oh well!:rolleyes:

Yeah, but are they going to want to see the ones from the "Male Nightgown Contest" that John is bringing back so that we can relive some older Carnival contests. :D

ARE WE THERE YET?

Dave

Well, well . . . I decide to check things out on CruiseCritic regarding my upcoming cruise, and what do I see on the home page? My home city of New Orleans and the Fantasy . . . the ship I'm sailing. Then some kind of masthead about a blogger being on board during my cruise. Hmmmm . . . hope that's a good thing! Staff at attention! Crisper sheets? Superior food? Or just plain old Carnival time wild times. I'm missing the Krewe de Vieux's parade for this, you know. (Native New Orleanians know what I'm talking about.)

Will hopefully meet some of you on board, and share in the fun! Best to all!

Well, well . . . I decide to check things out on CruiseCritic regarding my upcoming cruise, and what do I see on the home page? My home city of New Orleans and the Fantasy . . . the ship I'm sailing. Then some kind of masthead about a blogger being on board during my cruise. Hmmmm . . . hope that's a good thing! Staff at attention! Crisper sheets? Superior food? Or just plain old Carnival time wild times. I'm missing the Krewe de Vieux's parade for this, you know. (Native New Orleanians know what I'm talking about.)

And you haven't stopped in to the Blogger's Thread to say hello? You are a CC member, right? Come on over and say hi before everyone runs off!!!

You can't miss us on Saturday, look for the sea of CC tshirts!!! :D

TriKnight, welcome!

I do know what you mean. Was sad when I realized it would be Saturday.

There are some of us going to be getting together at the Cat's Meow on Friday night after Mothers and Pat O's. Hope you can make it.

I am arriving tomorrow and will be staying with others at the Maison St Charles. I'm easy to recognize. Just look for the crazy redhead. ;) Hope to meet you.

Me too me too!!! We'll work out a time to have my laptop on lido so we can share posting right from Happy Hours!!!:D:p

WOOOHOOO I am on my way in NINE hours!!!!:cool:

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!

You joined just in time!!

We're more than 100 Cruise Critic Krewe who are gonna have a PHENOMENAL time!!!

Look for my Hospitality Desk, Lido Deck just before you exit for the pool area!! I'd love to meet ya'!!!!

:D

Archived